Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Okay, so I have a 90 min eco exam split up into: 15 multiple choice, 7 short answer and 1 extended response. I believe the extended response is about 20 marks. How'd you guys go about splitting up time, like how long should I give myself for the essay more importantly?
For the allocation of time, it varies for each person - but I would say spend 30-40 minutes on the essay because it is crucial you nail that section. Besides, multiple choice is just general knowledge so get it out of the way as quick as possible. Short answers on the other had, you need to know your theory really well and get to the point, there's no use waffling if you don't meet the demands of the question.

J280

HSC
I noticed you want to do software engineering too, thats cool. I am still unsure about it. I was thinking about doing computer science instead.
Same :p. It just seemed like an appropriate path for me to follow but I'm still not sure if I'd like it.
The Computer Science degree at UNSW seems to be very flexible too. If I could do a double major or major/minor that would be awesome :)

turntaker

HSC
Same :p. It just seemed like an appropriate path for me to follow but I'm still not sure if I'd like it.
The Computer Science degree at UNSW seems to be very flexible too. If I could do a double major or major/minor that would be awesome :)
Yeah, Computer Science will be fun too. You can major in game dev. as well.

turntaker

HSC
yep haha :)
Have you considered Bioinformatics too? Looks pretty cool as well haha but not sure about the job prospects there :(
Yeah I have heard about it but its not my thing. And yeah, there wouldn't be as many job opportunities.

tumtoom

HSC
haha, ur so cute :)
i'm sure u'll rank 1st in all ur subjects :D
Weellll... She just might be coming first in ENGLISH :)
Sah proud of you flyingmwa

Whereas I on the other hand have recently failed my first ever math test.. alll good

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)