Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simran-

HSC
absolutely unproductive, i still have not studied for chemistry and I'm totally freaking out. Gee thanks to the dude who asked me out yesterday, I spent my whole day trying to think if it was worth accepting or not and then trying to figure out how to tell him instead of studying for my chemistry exam tomorrow :|
Go study for chem now :D
Forget the guy for now and study for 2mrw.
I have my maths half yearly on friday..and i've been working through the dotpoints on my notification..but its difficult to stay on track because maths is just TOO BORING. :/ Didn't go to school today coz it was the athletics carnival :p
I have maths first period 2mrw and we'll be doing revision plus im going to a maths ext class during my free period so the teacher can help me out and i will be with her during lunch too since she is running study periods in preparation for the exam. And as soon as I get home, I'm gonna have to start studying for maths :/

What a life I have :/

rawrliongirl

HSC
Go study for chem now :D
Forget the guy for now and study for 2mrw.
I have my maths half yearly on friday..and i've been working through the dotpoints on my notification..but its difficult to stay on track because maths is just TOO BORING. :/ Didn't go to school today coz it was the athletics carnival :p
I have maths first period 2mrw and we'll be doing revision plus im going to a maths ext class during my free period so the teacher can help me out and i will be with her during lunch too since she is running study periods in preparation for the exam. And as soon as I get home, I'm gonna have to start studying for maths :/

What a life I have :/
yeah, I've pretty much just blocked out the guy, bc hey, I'm so over it now :p but idk, this chem stuff is so dry and boring. I can never focus on studying stuff like this :/

aw, at least you're dedicated to doing well. I really don't think I would do all of that just for maths haha :p

rawrliongirl

HSC
Knowing me I still won't know what I will want to do. I will probably do a course and be like..but i want to try something else. I can never really make up my mind on a lot of things.
In the end I will probably end up as a garbage cleaner and working at JB HiFi part time stacking CD's for the rest of my life :')

rawrliongirl

HSC
Masterchef is now distracting me as i really want to watch but I have to start studying. Oh boy, my will power is sooo non existent :')

And I'm sitting in my room, trying to study..and all I hear is my neighbours arguing AGAIN. Screaming at the top of their lungs and swearing at eachother. If i ever throw one of them loud out of control parties..THEY BETTER NOT CALL THE POLICE because I have to listen to them fighting almost everyday!!!!! :mad:

rawrliongirl

HSC
holy shit is it past 9pm already?! well there goes my chances of passing my chemistry exam tomorrow...im dead tired and want to sleep but still have to study the whole chemical earth chapter. :spzz:

Hkaur_

HSC
yeah, I've pretty much just blocked out the guy, bc hey, I'm so over it now :p but idk, this chem stuff is so dry and boring. I can never focus on studying stuff like this :/

aw, at least you're dedicated to doing well. I really don't think I would do all of that just for maths haha :p

Good luck with Chem! start studying, and I think I should too :s

Hkaur_

HSC
Hope everyone had a great day studying for whatever they needed to study for, I just slept when I got home.. so tired and I dunoo what to do. No school tomorrow ^.^ tafe , but to go or not to go? hmmm

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
totally random question, but has anyone seen the film 'being john malkovich'? My thoughts while watching it in english ext today: Such a trippy film, total mind fuck lol. Wonder how my parents would react to the things we study in english :lol:
holy fuck that is actually my favourite film omg i didnt even realise cameron diaz was in it until afterwards

like actually, it's so funny and disturbing at the same time.. I LOVE IT

why were you studying it in English? :3 postmodernism?

Last edited:

lavender1001

HSC
holy shit is it past 9pm already?! well there goes my chances of passing my chemistry exam tomorrow...im dead tired and want to sleep but still have to study the whole chemical earth chapter. :spzz:
If its not too late, you should at least check out some of the chemical earth notes in resources because they give short, concise, and clear information for each dot point. Good luck for the exam! :)

lavender1001

HSC
I'm soo happy, i got 99/100 in my french half yearly :D So far I'm ranked first, hopefully it will remain the same.
wbu? :)
For my Japanese half yearly, I got 82% which is really bad for me since I've always gotten in the high 90s until now. Can I ask whats your method of studying and how you improve your writing since I am totally lacking in that department. :/

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
For my Japanese half yearly, I got 82% which is really bad for me since I've always gotten in the high 90s until now. Can I ask whats your method of studying and how you improve your writing since I am totally lacking in that department. :/
You do Jap as well? :D
What textbook do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)