Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
mx2, ee2, chem, french continuers/ext.
dayum girl

well, it'll depend on your interests but...

Eco: Very interesting in terms of the theory and how it's applicable to the real world. You'll have to be committed to getting updated on the news because that's where you get your stats for your essays. As long as you work hard, it should be ok.

Physics: I don't do the subject, but I heard it's very conceptual and you just need to know your formulas. I can't say anything more though - it'd be better to ask someone who does/did the subject.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
dayum girl

Eco: Very interesting in terms of the theory and how it's applicable to the real world. You'll have to be committed to getting updated on the news because that's where you get your stats for your essays. As long as you work hard, it should be ok.

Physics: I don't do the subject, but I heard it's very conceptual and you just need to know your formulas. I can't say anything more though - it'd be better to ask someone who does/did the subject.
yo hawkie, dats my line

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
dayum girl

which one is easier to get better marks in?

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Futuremed I thougt you were taking English extension 1 ? Are you taking ext 2 now?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
which one is easier to get better marks in?
I wouldn't base my selection of the two subjects on which is easier to get marks in

They're both easier to get marks in if you're willing to put the effort in and enjoy the subject

As for choosing between Physics and Economics I'd say that if you're more of a math/science type person physics is for you, and economics is more based around understanding concepts and applying them in different situations and you'll have to dedicate a lot of time to it, there are also heaps of essays

Regardless both are insanely high scaling subjects

In the end just follow your heart in regards to what you think will be the better subject for you :D

rawrliongirl

HSC
ugh why do i even bother anymore. nothing good ever happens to me. :|
im going to try and sleep. hopefully i dont have nightmares again tonight. :'(
so long and good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)