Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
FINALLY FINISHED MY BLOODY SPEECH. it's complete crap but i dont even care anymore. not like im gonna be analysing shakespeare for my job and convincing a stupid theatre company with a gay name to produce my version of the play.

Simran-

HSC
FINALLY FINISHED MY BLOODY SPEECH. it's complete crap but i dont even care anymore. not like im gonna be analysing shakespeare for my job and convincing a stupid theatre company with a gay name to produce my version of the play.
Congrats! :)

Simran-

HSC
guys, according to my calculations...we only have 107 days of year 11 left (includes weekends) :O
this year has gone too quick!

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Oh my god one more week till freedom

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rawrliongirl

HSC
finally. my english speech is over and done with. I dont have to think about that now thank god. now i can focus on the history essay which i havent started that is due on friday and my multimedia assessment. we got our book for our comparative study for english....Emma by Jane Austen...AND HE WANTS US TO FINISH READING IT BY THE END OF THE BLOODY HOLIDAYS EOIALFHDSNKFBKSd.nc :'(

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
finally. my english speech is over and done with. I dont have to think about that now thank god. now i can focus on the history essay which i havent started that is due on friday and my multimedia assessment. we got our book for our comparative study for english....Emma by Jane Austen...AND HE WANTS US TO FINISH READING IT BY THE END OF THE BLOODY HOLIDAYS EOIALFHDSNKFBKSd.nc :'(
I thought you liked reading though

matchalolz

HSC
haha i've got one more exam left but i'm just chilling and playing league... stuff it xD
my eye stopped twitching though so i'm really happy

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Holy crap, there's so much content to read through for labour markets :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)