Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Maths is not my strongest anymore.

Woah man but seriously someone's smart!
ikr! apparently he was the only one out of the whole 2U cohort at my school that received a mark in the 90s.

he's always had this innate talent for maths from the moment I've met him

flyingmwa

HSC
ikr! apparently he was the only one out of the whole 2U cohort at my school that received a mark in the 90s.

he's always had this innate talent for maths from the moment I've met him
But like that is amazing! Good on him!

Must eat his brain.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
But like that is amazing! Good on him!

Must eat his brain.
You know what's even more shocking? He doesn't want to pursue a career involving maths such as actuarial studies because he thinks that would be boring as hell. Instead, he's interested in doing archaeology since he wants to make a difference, to contribute to society.

exkili

HSC
Whoa, I haven't been on here in ages :c

My strongest subject at the moment would definitely have to be maths. I used to be a terrible maths student, but it feels as though everything is just clicking for me this year. It's easy for me to grasp the concepts, and somewhere along the way, maths has actually gotten to be pretty fun.

My weakest subject is probably modern history. Although I enjoy learning the content, analysing sources and writing essays has made the subject a bit more taxing. :p

el_manu

HSC
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA........Maths...HAHAHAH. That is got to be my worst subject. From over 90% every other year in maths to 50% in extension 1 maths this year I think I'm done with maths although if I drop it i will only be on ten units. Chemistry has got to be the second worst with all those rules and crap, and those CALCULATIONS. Even though I'm coming first with 98% I dont understand one thing going on in this term so its fail time for me. And last of all to hate is the good old English Advanced.

matchalolz

HSC
General question: What is your strongest and weakest subject atm and specify why.
Strongest: everything except for english. Accounting I think is the highest but I've never received an official mark. Other than that, it's economics and then business studies and maths (all within 1-2% of each other). Although my marks say that I'm better at my business-y subjects, I think maths is actually my "strongest" just that I barely studied for the exam :/

Weakest: English, I was never good at this subject, english isn't my first language and there are too many books to read, the end. I feel like extension english does not even help with advanced, such a waste of a subject sigh

Axio

=o
HSC
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA........Maths...HAHAHAH. That is got to be my worst subject. From over 90% every other year in maths to 50% in extension 1 maths this year I think I'm done with maths although if I drop it i will only be on ten units. Chemistry has got to be the second worst with all those rules and crap, and those CALCULATIONS. Even though I'm coming first with 98% I dont understand one thing going on in this term so its fail time for me. And last of all to hate is the good old English Advanced.
Seems unlikely.

el_manu

HSC
So My strongest in terms of marks are: Chemistry (98% so far but I'm lost this term about Water module and Energy module) and Physics (97% so far but I'm also lost with electrical energy in the home) and 2 Unit Maths (100% Piece of cake)
My weakest in terms of marks are: English Advanced (70%) and EXTENSION BLOODY MATHS

And then the subject left is Biology which is in between

Stygian

HSC
strongest: maths, im doing accelerated 4u this year so im mainly focusing on this sub too

weakest: probs bio or chem, bio is easy but doesn't interest me, chem is just rly ehhh

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
not sure if srs

matchalolz

HSC
So My strongest in terms of marks are: Chemistry (98% so far but I'm lost this term about Water module and Energy module) and Physics (97% so far but I'm also lost with electrical energy in the home) and 2 Unit Maths (100% Piece of cake)
My weakest in terms of marks are: English Advanced (70%) and EXTENSION BLOODY MATHS

And then the subject left is Biology which is in between
I thought 2u maths and 3u maths were related lol

Stygian

HSC
i really want to drop chem and go into year 12 with 7-8 units (not sure if i wanna take up extension 2 english or not next year)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)