Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stygian

HSC
Used to do swimming and dance (not sure if sport)

U?
i used to swim a lot too, i still do at carnivals and stuff but not beyond that anymore

now i mainly play tennis and have a home gym, my dad's family comes from a military background so we are all pretty keen on fitness in our household

flyingmwa

HSC
i used to swim a lot too, i still do at carnivals and stuff but not beyond that anymore

now i mainly play tennis and have a home gym, my dad's family comes from a military background so we are all pretty keen on fitness in our household
Thats so cool! I actually don't make nd playing tennis! Nice "home gym"!

exkili

HSC
Your school can accelerate however many units it wishes to. The only problem is that their accelerated students may not be able to cope, like a school who accelerates 2u and 3u may receives less band 6s from accelerations than a school that just accelerates 2u since it puts less strain on a student.
Haha, thanks for explaining! An accelerated course sounds stressful, but 4u in Year 11 seems really strenuous - so kudos to anyone doing an accelerated course :p

do any of you play sport btw? if so, what sports?
I swim every now and again, but my main sports would definitely be soccer and oztag :)

Stygian

HSC
Haha, thanks for explaining! An accelerated course sounds stressful, but 4u in Year 11 seems really strenuous - so kudos to anyone doing an accelerated course :p

I swim every now and again, but my main sports would definitely be soccer and oztag :)
nice! i like soccer and oztag too, but i only ever played oztag in PE lol but it was pretty fun

flyingmwa

HSC
So anyone here going to any open day?

I know this question has been asked many times before but I will keep asking it until they are over! :)

exkili

HSC

I know this question has been asked many times before but I will keep asking it until they are over! :)
I really want to go to both the USyd, UTS, and UNSW open days (UNSW in particular since I missed out last year), but I'll have to shuffle my tutoring around a bit #nerdlife

turntaker

HSC

Stygian

HSC

probably not, i don't really care about open day because i went last year and i'm pretty sure i know what i wanna do already so i won't get much out of going again

exkili

HSC
nice! i like soccer and oztag too, but i only ever played oztag in PE lol but it was pretty fun
I actually started off by playing oztag in PE, but my teacher told me that I should consider trying for the grade team so I did... lo and behold, I made the cut and I've been playing ever since lmao

flyingmwa

HSC
I really want to go to both the USyd, UTS, and UNSW open days (UNSW in particular since I missed out last year), but I'll have to shuffle my tutoring around a bit #nerdlife
Omg I am coming to Usyd and Uts but UNSW clashes with prelims :(

Stygian

HSC
I actually started off by playing oztag in PE, but my teacher told me that I should consider trying for the grade team so I did... lo and behold, I made the cut and I've been playing ever since lmao
congratulations :)

moonshoes

HSC
N/A
do any of you play sport btw? if so, what sports?
I play volleyball and ride horses for state and nationals - so equestrian I guess. I also run sometimes...?

flyingmwa said:
Would like to but it's sometimes hard for me to get to them. You know, being four hours away and such...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)