Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DepressedPenguino

HSC
I am starting to believe that HSC Chemistry is indeed hard. Hopefully I can absorb information faster.. taking me too long to grasp the concept.

lightthefuze

HSC
Has anyone finished or almost finished their notes for any Year 12 subject?

I'm almost done writing up (literally) SOR notes for Religion and Beliefs Post-1945. I'll most probably end up writing up notes for my other subjects during the term *sigh*

(btw I'm only writing notes for the first topic of every subject so I don't freak out like crazy come exam prep time hehehe)

kevo7vo

HSC
Does any one know when this thread will be moved to 2015 HSC or when another thread will start for 2015 HSC discussion?

astroman

HSC
any1 know what the first topic of yr 12 2u is gonna be? is it geometrical applications of calculus?

WhoStanLeee

HSC
I would highly recommend any of the following:

Inkjoy Papermate 100RT (PROS: Smooth Ink + Comfortable Grip CONS: Fast Ink Consumption. Not especially cheap)
Staedtler Stick 430 (PROS: Deep rich colour. Reliable and Longlasting CONS: Long 'break-in' period. Not the most comfortable pen)
Bic 4 Colour Pen <-- Good NOTE TAKING Pen. Would not recommend this for exams, due to large size and inconvenience of changing colours
Uniball GEL GRIP <-- Unbelievably smooth. I have owned the same pen for about 3 years (I don't use it much) and it still delivers the exact same colours and smooth flow of ink. Replacement of the ink cartridge is also very easy.

WhoStanLeee

HSC
any1 know what the first topic of yr 12 2u is gonna be? is it geometrical applications of calculus?
Different schools with obviously have slight variations, but if they do follow the syllabus, then geometrical applications of calculus will be one of the first topics. Sequences and series is also taught relatively early, particularly for 3Unit classes, where applications of series and sequences is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)