year 11; organisation (1 Viewer)

mikrokosmos

HSC
hey guys! how do you recommend i organise for eco? should i use a laptop, book, etc?

thank you!!

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
hey guys! how do you recommend i organise for eco? should i use a laptop, book, etc?

thank you!!
Anything you prefer! Imo a laptop is always better because you can quickly search for whatever term it is that your looking for whereas a book will take you time.

mikrokosmos

HSC
seeing as you are a physics tutor, do you recommend studying over the holidays for physics? and is ext 1 math recommended for physics? thank you!!

Anything you prefer! Imo a laptop is always better because you can quickly search for whatever term it is that your looking for whereas a book will take you time.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
seeing as you are a physics tutor, do you recommend studying over the holidays for physics? and is ext 1 math recommended for physics? thank you!!
Being in year 10 this is really your last holidays to enjoy and do what you want to do. So you shouldn't really have to study ahead especially for something like HSC Physics. Unless your a bit weak on your year 10 Physics content then maybe revise some of the key concepts and ideas but other than that not much. =)

I don't get what you mean by is Ext 1 Maths recommend for Physics. If you mean like Uni Physics then really Ext 2 Maths would be ideal...

mikrokosmos

HSC
thank you - i meant in year 11 and 12, is it ok if i do adv math? ive heard ext math helps with physics...

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
thank you - i meant in year 11 and 12, is it ok if i do adv math? ive heard ext math helps with physics...
Yeah of course it’s okay. Other than giving up the extra scaling there’s no relevance between ext 1 maths and HSC Physics. HSC Physics is a HSIE course really so no it won’t matter..

Also if you want to pursue a career in STEM then I would recommend keeping ext 1 Maths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)