Year 11 preliminary Notes and past papers (1 Viewer)

May_659

HSC
hey,
My year 11 prelims are coming up and I was wondering if people had notes/past exams for the following subjects:

3u Maths, 2u Maths, Adv. English, Legal Studies, Physics and Visual Arts.

Thanks heaps in advance!

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Resources at the top of the page lol..
idk about the others, but you can check out spiralflex's past paper database, particularly for maths, and you can do the questions that assess topics you've done already (obviously only for maths because apart from maths HSC and prelim content differ quite a bit)

May_659

HSC
Resources at the top of the page lol..
idk about the others, but you can check out spiralflex's past paper database, particularly for maths, and you can do the questions that assess topics you've done already (obviously only for maths because apart from maths HSC and prelim content differ quite a bit)
oh okay, thankyou! um, could you link me the spiralflex past paper database, sorry im sorta new to this :s

nfox

HSC
Hey! Sorry I am new to this also! I was wondering if you could also send me the same link? Thanks! :)

matildahughes

HSC
The best way to study for Legal studies is write your own essays on the topics you will be tested on as well as mind maps. For the definitions, the program genius is incredible. To get this all you have to do is google 'genius study notes' or somehting similar and then download which is really quick. It is fantastic if you use it to your advantage!

xo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)