Year 11 Schoolwork Organisation (1 Viewer)

emotionalbaka

HSC
Hi everyone!

I am going to be in Year 11 next year and I am just wondering what's the best way to organise school work. Do you guys prefer using binders or folders?

Feel free to leave suggestions!!

The subjects I'm doing are:
- Chemistry
- English (Standard)
- Japanese Beginners
- Mathematics Advanced
- Mathematics Extension 1
- Physics
- Studies of Religion I

Thank you!

Last edited:

Ebubble

HSC
I've been using books since year 7 but I plan to use binder books for year 11 and a binder that I carry to school to put all my handouts. At home I plan to have a binder for each subject to put all my loose sheets, worksheets, etc. I am going into year 11 next year as well;). My subjects are;
English Advanced
Maths Advanced
Maths Extension 1
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Japanese Continuers
So I'm using binders and binder books.

Last edited:

Frostguard

HSC
Personally I used books for high school, binders though are for greater organisation because I just chucked all my sheets in my books, ain't nobody got time for gluing them in. A mixture of both books and folders are good- although I never used folders, wasn't my own personal preference but yeah its up to you to what you want to do and how you want to organise yourself.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Maths I think Gridbooks are the way to go.

Others binders and write notes on loose leaf lined paper.

miserymell

HSC
I'm personally a fan of folders > binders, since our English/science departments give out billions of sheets and I'm too lazy to hole-punch all of that, plus every one of my binders tears through the paper and I lose it all.
Maths and English go in plain exercise books (I normally don't even write on the lines). The rest get typed.

Best thing I think is pick a system you like and stick to it!!! Imo it doesn't matter if your organisation isn't perfect in the beginning, so long it's still okay halfway through Term 3 when you have six exams and you can't find that one sheet...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)