Year 12 2004! (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
HEY everyone!

im Chris, but you can call me DEZZY!

i do Adv. English (inner journey- Kent Watson Imagined Corners/BNW + Blade Runner/ King LEar/ The justice Game- Jeffery Robinson)
Gen Maths, Drama, Business Studies, LEgal Studies, Geography (or as i lik eto refer to it as *GAYography*)

Im a Humanities Man I is!:D:D:D

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah im a humanities person as well. i was just wondering is there anything wrong with not doing any science subjects as all? (not that i can do nething abt coz im doing the hsc in 2004!)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
yeah im a humanities person as well. i was just wondering is there anything wrong with not doing any science subjects as all? (not that i can do nething abt coz im doing the hsc in 2004!)
Yes, I'm afraid you will have to be burned at the stake. Theres nothing wrong with doing no sciences in the HSC. What you learn for the SC is enough for general life outside school.

Originally posted by dezzy
Im a Humanities Man
Now theres an oxymoron ;)

Last edited:

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Yes, I'm afraid you will have to be burned at the stake. Theres nothing wrong with doing no sciences in the HSC. What you learn for the SC is enough for general life outside school.

Now theres an oxymoron ;)
*giggles*

zenny

in front of the computer at my home in carroll, us
hey everyone. i'm ellen..
i do
Advanced English (always up for help there: King Lear, Stimulus Booklet, Skrzynecki, Emma/Clueless, Fiftieth Gate)
General Maths (cruisin..)
Biology (kind of stuggling, alright though)
D&T (hardest subject ever!)
PDHPE (lovin' it)

HSC '04 fast approaching and workload fast increasing, i'm on here to get help from anyone willing to give it.

have a nice day :)

danny

[ c o r e a n ]
HSC
When does the HSC start?

BTW, I'm Daniel, i got to baulkham hills high

adv eng
2u maths
ext1 eng
ext1 maths
chem
physics
eco

Last edited:

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
OMG....is anyone else really disallusioned (sp?) at the moment? Well i am, i HATE skool!!!!! i usually enjoy it, but assesment and the HSC is like a big motha black cloud thats constantly folowin me round! It like sux all the fun out of skool. *Cries* I WANNA DROP OUT!!!!!!!!!!! But that aint gunna get me into law is it?

lalaynie

Heya All... My is Meg... And I'm positive that all you smart asses who do 3 sciences will definently kick some serious HSC butt.

I've stuck to to the humanities... Society and Culture, (Nias, Feminism and Popular Culture) Legal Studies, Geography, General Maths (WHoootWoo), Visual Arts, English Advanced (Inner Journeys/Life is Beautiful, Antony and Cleopatra, An Imaginary Life and Wordsworth... )

Good luck!! xox

miss_pie

HSC
hey there, im keisha :) im a humanities girl myself. im going society and culture (is ANY1 doing maccas as pop culture??), music 1, Visual Arts, Adv English (physical journeys/skryznecki, In the Skin of a lion, front line, and hamlet and RAGAD) and 2u Maths.

speersy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cleopatra
i HATE skool!!!!! i usually enjoy it, but assesment and the HSC is like a big motha black cloud thats constantly folowin me round! It like sux all the fun out of skool. *Cries* I WANNA DROP OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i feel the same way
I think you just have to be extremely organised and this will minimise your stress. The school councilor said that stress can be turned into positive energy (yeah right), this has yet to happen to me

I think that alot of the stress that we are feeling is because everbody says the year 12 will be the hardest year of your life. Constant repetition of this will ofcourse make it a very stressful year.

Last edited:
HSC
Yeah we gotta try to do better and kick everyone else's backsides.
I do Adv Eng (William Yeats, Emma/Clueless, Physical Journeys-Lionheart, Anthony and cleopatra), 3u Maths, Jap continuers, Chem, Business Studies, SOR1

jessum

HSC
argh assessments suck ay... half yearlies in a week and it seems like im the only one not studying. is there something wrong with me??
i do society and culture (belief systems, pop culture), adv english (imaginative journeys-coleridge uk i hate it, brave new world/bladrunner, and i dont know what else), 4U maths, and physics. yay.

stareathesun

i'm a chick i'm a chick i'm a chick i'm a chick i'
HI my name is jimmy, im an alcoholic and I like penguins

na, really im nicole, advanced english (Pretty much all the stuff that everyone ISNT doing) advanced maths, biology, music (piano, guitar, bass and sometimes singing), and art (drawing).
So im pretty much more of a expressive person than anything else.

5c

HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728

My name is Manda, my subjects are Adv English, 4 Unit Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Legal Studies and Music. If anyone else is doing these subjects let me know maybe we can help each other out with notes, assignments e.t.c. I'm also school captain at my school and I'm aiming for a UAI 90+ but im not sure if ill get it ... Im so scared!

I
meeh too... i do da same subjects as u.. but dont do legal..

theres gonna be a much greater competition dis year@!!!

sammyg

oh my gosh, like NONE of u r doing drama! what is the world coming toooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

well im sam and i do drama...and other subjects like vege maff general, adv eng, geo, business....

omg whats gooinggggg to happen to my UAI?!!!
down the loooooooooooooooooooooooo FLUSH!

na j/k, hopein for 85+ :)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Hey
i do Modern and Extension History Mathematics Advanced English ( Physical journeys) Jmartin emma/clueless King lear and Ted Hughes Studies of Religion 1 (cos i have to ) and Legal Studies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)