Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

tOnnyAyye

HSC
Uni Grad
My timetable is working so nicely :3 Im just sick since its freezing and im like physically battered from running, canoeing and whatnot :cry:
I wonder how did you structure your timetable. I tried to implement one but the work i get, especially economics, japanese and business, gets very overwhelming and took over most of my time to relax. ==

Aysce

HSC
I did (for the holidays) 2 hours for 4 subjects per day with a 1 hour break in between. From 8am-7pm including breaks.

Seems pretty extreme but I recall nightweaver telling me to do 5 hours per subject ahaha.

tOnnyAyye

HSC
Uni Grad
I did (for the holidays) 2 hours for 4 subjects per day with a 1 hour break in between. From 8am-7pm including breaks.

Seems pretty extreme but I recall nightweaver telling me to do 5 hours per subject ahaha.
O_O woah... i should probably do 1 hour per subject. LOL

Aysce

HSC
Goals > Time. Although I have integrated both to make a goal-based study time table. Whatever I don't finish, I have to do at 7pm onwards as a consequence.

tOnnyAyye

HSC
Uni Grad
Goals > Time. Although I have integrated both to make a goal-based study time table. Whatever I don't finish, I have to do at 7pm onwards as a consequence.
What do you mean ??? Is it if you finish all homework and assignments, you can rest at 7pm onwards ?? O_O

mirakon

nigga
HSC
What he means is that assume you have an assignment, and you want to complete itvtoday. If you dont complete it by 7pm, and your timetable says you dont need to study anymore, that doesnt mean you jusg stop, you have to finish your goal first

nightweaver066

HSC

I was joking LOL

nightweaver066

HSC
I CAN'T TELL OVER THE FORUMS Hahah.

How did your study sesh go today? I did everything except english since I started to get really drained D:
Not good. I should catch up on sleep as i felt and still feeling exhausted throughout the whole of today unable to keep my eyes open.

Do some things to get you motivated for the next period of studying, e.g. music, reflecting upon why you want to do well in the HSC etc.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Did any of u got to the study meat?

How was it?

What did u learn and what problems do u still have if any?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

How was it?

yes

it was fantastic

i learned what people looked like

(no crepe)

deswa1

HSC
yes

it was fantastic

i learned what people looked like

(no crepe)
This. I didn't do anything that I couldn't have done at home but it was great to meet all you guys + I got to help a few people with some maths which was good.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Btw will upload integration notes soon. They're pretty much a suped up integral sheet

Aysce

HSC

How was it?

I only did 3 volumes questions but it was still pretty fun.

Aysce

HSC
Yeah getting the hang of it, learnt a new technique so it was all good. But my tutor just started harder 3u and i'm a tad intimidated..

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I will apologise for not being able to do the... parabola question one.

my bad

Aysce

HSC
At least you tried <3

I mastered those ones though through Spiral and Carrot's way, so I say today is a victory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)