Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

eat_well

HSC
at least now that half yearlies are over it should be a little more chill until trials start :)
Yes!! I'm so relieved but then again we get our marks back. Sometimes it's great news and sometimes it's just a disappointment. Hopefully it's the great news........

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Yes!! I'm so relieved but then again we get our marks back. Sometimes it's great news and sometimes it's just a disappointment. Hopefully it's the great news........
But without disappointment you can't get motivation :) If you're happy all the time with your marks then you won't yearn to improve and get better. I try to think of disappointment as my spur. That way I can't fall into the depths of depression when I get some of my marks back xD

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
But without disappointment you can't get motivation :) If you're happy all the time with your marks then you won't yearn to improve and get better. I try to think of disappointment as my spur. That way I can't fall into the depths of depression when I get some of my marks back xD
Same. I thought I'd completely bombed out in my physics test so I threw myself into my chemistry study and got a good mark :)

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Same. I thought I'd completely bombed out in my physics test so I threw myself into my chemistry study and got a good mark :)
Congrats! I think I bombed out on my Physics as well >_< I was so scared of getting my marks back. I did the test after everyone else and apparently everyone failed except for one person >_<

Spiral are u shortcircuiting? Why are u not referring to yourself in the 3rd person?
OMG you're right! Perhaps he is still in shock from the missing 1%?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Congrats! I think I bombed out on my Physics as well >_< I was so scared of getting my marks back. I did the test after everyone else and apparently everyone failed except for one person >_<

OMG you're right! Perhaps he is still in shock from the missing 1%?
I hate myself. :(

Brb time to cut myself! How am I going to feed my children now?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Spiral migrate to year 11 thread. So much more partyilicious

eat_well

HSC
I'm actually far more motivated by good marks. If you keep getting top marks you also set a benchmark for yourself and get extremely upset when you fall below it. When I'm extremely disappointed, I start giving up and questioning whether all the work is really worth it. Hopefully that never happens.

Annihilist

HSC
I'm actually far more motivated by good marks. If you keep getting top marks you also set a benchmark for yourself and get extremely upset when you fall below it. When I'm extremely disappointed, I start giving up and questioning whether all the work is really worth it. Hopefully that never happens.
With the former, I start thinking I don't need to try, and then I perform awfully next time.

With the latter, I do the same as you.

So either way I'm fucked.

eat_well

HSC
With the former, I start thinking I don't need to try, and then I perform awfully next time.

With the latter, I do the same as you.

So either way I'm fucked.
I know what you mean. I get too relaxed and start thinking I've done incredibly well already.

Haha well if your on this website, then it shows you care enough about your hsc to not fuck it up :).

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
You'd think the Year 12 thread would be more active than the Year 11 thread, no? :p

Aysce

HSC
No one likes the year 12 forum :'(

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
maybe cause people still have exams to study for idk

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Yeah its alnost but not quite the end of the half yearly period for many

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)