• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Shit my friend said last year:
-I didn't pick Ancient History because I already know everything about it.
-Age of Empires teaches you all about Ancient History

Shit my friend said this year:
-Should of picked Ancient History, I'd get a Band 6 easy. (He's currently doing terrible at all his subjects)
-(while my other friend was reading his ancient history essay) Hey if you need any information for Ancient History, come to me.
- I probably would be in the top 3 if I did Ancient History
lololol

theind1996

HSC
N/A
history elective was the best, I had such a good teacher :inlove:
Them private schools and their awesome teachers.

Luckily my teacher was a really experienced teacher - I shud have done Modern instead of Legal (a lol-worthy course).

Examine

same
HSC
Apparently legal gets better in Year 12, but it has its moments in year 11 (My school's doing child sex tourism as a contemporary issue). I hated the rights &responsibilities part, the native title part and the law reform of native title part.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Apparently legal gets better in Year 12, but it has its moments in year 11 (My school's doing child sex tourism as a contemporary issue). I hated the rights &responsibilities part, the native title part and the law reform of native title part.
I quite enjoyed the constitutional stuff like division of powers, separation of powers, state sovereignty etc.

Better than doing women as a focus group - which basically tells you how inferior women are to men (supposedly) and just portrays men as cruel people who discriminate against women - like come on, that was 50 years ago. Wth is wrong with BoS (real one).

enoilgam

HSC
True, but still, legal leaves a lot to be desired as a course, especially since the syllabus change. It's disappointing, because I quite enjoyed legal.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Tomorrow is trial 2 for 3U math, this is the last chance I have to have a stab at first place its a slim chance, a very slim chance, Im just going to go into the exam room tomorrow, hoping that it is the hardest 3u exam that our cohort has ever sat, and then somehow pull 97+ (while everyone else gets 80-) thats what Im semi-hoping for.

Examine

same
HSC
Tomorrow is trial 2 for 3U math, this is the last chance I have to have a stab at first place its a slim chance, a very slim chance, Im just going to go into the exam room tomorrow, hoping that it is the hardest 3u exam that our cohort has ever sat, and then somehow pull 97+ (while everyone else gets 80-) thats what Im semi-hoping for.
Well, good luck!

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Good luck.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
What do you guys do in the morning, the day of an important exam?
Do you guys do anything to help you keep fresh, eat a big breakfast, had x amount of sleep, etc.

I need suggestions to be able to keep my mind fresh and sharp till the afternoon

bleakarcher

HSC
What do you guys do in the morning, the day of an important exam?
Do you guys do anything to help you keep fresh, eat a big breakfast, had x amount of sleep, etc.

I need suggestions to be able to keep my mind fresh and sharp till the afternoon
Make sure I don't need to take a shit during the exam by taking the shit before the exam.

Examine

same
HSC
I usually like to get a solid 9-10 hour sleep on day of exams.

Wake up and cook myself something good (though not too much). Usually I go with 1 slice of bacon and scrambled eggs)

I casually go through everything during the time coming up to the exam, though just casually. I go for walks with other people in the hour before the exam and yeah.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Ill take the tips into consideration, especially about cleansing my bowels :p
Thanks guys

Gnight

seanieg89

HSC
Make sure I don't need to take a shit during the exam by taking the shit before the exam.
Lol I had to take a shit during my mx2 exam. Only time I'd ever been stupid enough to not think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)