• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

theind1996

HSC
N/A
hai guise, what marks could I expect for each subject with the following ranks:

Adv. English: 92
EX1: 86
MX1: 82
MX2: 76
Chem: 25 - 87
Legal: ~3 - 92

Also ATAR estimate if possible lol. Will need to work on maths (if I get to work on anything).
probs looking @ ~ 96.9-97.3

seanieg89

HSC
About 2 hours 10 minutes, but I was pretty careful...I didn't end up changing anything when I looked over it I don't think.

seanieg89

HSC
Shieet negro - did you get 95+ raw?
Tbh I thought I got full marks raw :p. I felt insanely good about it when I walked out. I checked my answers with other people I knew would be near the top and all my answers where you get a number/algebraic expression at the end were correct. (A couple of these people ranked higher than me). So my marks lost just came from the markers not liking a couple of steps in proofs etc. Never found out my actual raw mark, it was a pain to chase up in those days and I didn't care that much.

HSC
N/A
Good job on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th section!
my 4th section was ridiculous :(

I forgot to include a given side when i drew the sketch in my book, and I didn't know how to do the question :(
Stupid way to lose 2 marks.

THEN I ADDED +C when I was differentiating in one question... and then lost another mark because I thought 5x^-1/-1 was 1/5x rather than 5/x

I hate myself getting this paper back. But I know the other half of the exam will be really bad. Legit, really bad. Probably 4/15 every section :(

Hopefully i'm still top ten...
Fuark SO happy right now. Came first in english trials with 96/105 and now I think I finished 3/122 all up so pretty pumped actually.
That's so good!
Congrats!

So proud of you :')

HSC
N/A
Just found out I tied 3rd overall in business.

One of the girls who who tied third in biology came first in the trial, so i'm hoping she gets first or second, and everyone ranked 3-5 gets lower than me in the trials so I can come 3rd. I came second in the trial, but I don't know how much of a lead they have on me already.
/bitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)