year 12 approaches.. (1 Viewer)

treetime

HSC
I know this is probably over-stated on here, but I am somewhat anxious about the oncoming hsc. In one week (when my term 4 starts), everything we do will go towards our future! :\
Also, I'm doing extension 2 English and am apprehensive about that. I was really confident when leaving for the holidays, but now that it is drawing near it's kind of daunting knowing that I could buckle under the workload!
Is anyone else nervous that they won't succeed and/or live up to expectations?
Somehow I have to toughen up and prepare for the competition.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
YES OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I won't be able to deal with the workload too! I dropped Chemistry to pick up two extensions

I'm so unprepared for everything. and OMG OMG OMG everything is going to count
OMG I won't let anyone beat me
and OMG I can't go downhill
and OMG I have to get above 98
and OMG I won't be able to live up to my expectations
and OMG I'm gonna fail
and OMG last year of high school
and OMG out to the real world soon
and OMG HSC is gonna be in exactly a year
and OMG OMG OMG my future is at stake

HSC
You need to calm down LOL. There's always other methods into getting the course you want -_-.....

If you did well in preliminaries then do that again for the HSC, no worries there.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
You need to calm down LOL. There's always other methods into getting the course you want -_-.....

If you did well in preliminaries then do that again for the HSC, no worries there.
referring to me or OP?
haha don't worry OP. I'm as stressed as u are!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
You guys are crackheads, i swear to god, utter crackheads.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
by this time around next year, u would be having hsc...moving to year 12 is NOTHING compared to the situation i am at right now. but then again, hsc is nothing that serious to go crazy about

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
haha yeah we're like so dramatic. but look at the year 10's stressing about the SC haha

melli-girl

HSC
Haha I know what you mean treetime. I'm so so nervous about Yr 12. I'm scared im doing too many writing subjects and therefore I'll screw it all up XD

HSC
You know you all are still gonna go on fb, msn & BoS and play games. The only key is just self control.

treetime

HSC
haha oh dear, preliminary yearlies will be nothing like hsc week! it's not like i'm some idiot running around fretting, it's just that this is worth more than any other year of our school life. HAHA i agree w/ the year ten's worrying about school certificate when the government has made it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to fail on it haha!
OH or when i sign into facebook and (yes, in school holidays) there's year eight kids going nuts over studying for their yearlies.
i mean it's significant to them, sure, but yeah -_-

saberbladexx

HSC
Term 4 isn't intense for me, only have 3 speeches for science, an essay for history and AOS for english, not much when you think about it.:cool:

spyborg

HSC
N/A
U should all be glad that this is the last year of school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)