year 12 approaches.. (1 Viewer)

Chazure

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm currently in Year 10 and this may sound absolutely nuts to you and l know of the challenge you have and to come but l would trade my position for yours.

Why? Because your so close to the end now, so close.

The finish line you've been waiting for since the 2nd day of school (well for me anyway :D) is in sight!

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
if you do you will have done better than me :shy: if anything i know what NOT to do.
Don't tell me that on the list of NOt to do is: not going out with friends every fortnight? :(

thefirstday

HSC
Er I'm freaking out too. Being on this site and reading the posts from the kids doing thr HSC now ain't helpin' much I can give you that.

Does anyone else have tonnes of unrealistic plans for year 12, eg to sleep for 8 hours a day and to not leave everything last minute?

asymptotic

HSC
AOS is by far the most stressful for me, seeing as I do all maths / sciences, and then there's stupid english

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
I remember this thread last year. Make the most of year 12 seriously. And when people say year 12 will fly, they really mean it. IT WILL FLY.

Good luck.

Tangent

HSC
year 12 will be the best year, even if its also the most stressful.
we'll finish yr 12, and be saying to ourselves "now what?"

treetime

HSC
I'm feeling less apprehensive today ^_^ the thing is though, how do yall' motivate yourselves to study, etc? the thing is (not trying to sound conceited), but i could top all my classes from years 7-10 and the start of year 11 without studying. not one bit. but since the 3rd term of year 11 i see how much more intense the workload is and the work just suddenly became harder. i'm really not sure how i'm going to give up my current social life! i have never made the choice between study/friends because to me, there was no choice to be made. for those of you who do routine study, how do you cope with that?
:shy:

Tangent

HSC
I'm feeling less apprehensive today ^_^ the thing is though, how do yall' motivate yourselves to study, etc? the thing is (not trying to sound conceited), but i could top all my classes from years 7-10 and the start of year 11 without studying. not one bit. but since the 3rd term of year 11 i see how much more intense the workload is and the work just suddenly became harder. i'm really not sure how i'm going to give up my current social life! i have never made the choice between study/friends because to me, there was no choice to be made. for those of you who do routine study, how do you cope with that?
:shy:
same, i studied like never b4 for the prelim yearlies, b4 that everything seemed just so simple and easy to remember.

i think ull find that those who do routine study manage their time much better, so all the important things still come first. study, friends, family, food - and cut back on tv and games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)