Year 12 Farewell Song (1 Viewer)

samuel slack

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
From the start of Year 7, to the end of Year 12, we've had 5 year advisors. :eek:
Haha, cool. How many people are in your year?
Lol. We started with 20 something in year 11... and finished with 8. Rural schools ftw.

Yeah, we've had 3. But this one was our year advisor for our senior years... so got to hear about us when we were doing extremely embarrassing things with alcohol and the opposite sex... and had no qualms about telling everyone about these outings.:eek:

But apart from my own major embarrassment, it was great watching the rest of my year get embarrassed. :)

HSC
samuel slack said:
Lol. We started with 20 something in year 11... and finished with 8. Rural schools ftw.

Yeah, we've had 3. But this one was our year advisor for our senior years... so got to hear about us when we were doing extremely embarrassing things with alcohol and the opposite sex... and had no qualms about telling everyone about these outings.:eek:

But apart from my own major embarrassment, it was great watching the rest of my year get embarrassed. :)
Haha, that's really cool, :)

Lol @ everyone getting embarrassed. :D

I'm just curious... what was said about you? ;)

Dr Long-gate

Student UWS Campbelltown
HSC
Waiting for my real life to begin - Colin Hay (The guy from Oasis that sung the 'Land down under' song)

Any minute now my ship is coming in
I keep checking the horizon
I'll stand on the bow, feel the waves come crashing
Come crashing down, down, down on me

And you'll say be still my love
Open up your heart let the light shine in
But don't you understand I already have a plan
I'm waiting for my real life to begin
(My real life to begin)
Don't you understand I already have a plan
I'm waiting for my real life to begin

And on a clear day I can see (see, see)
See a very long way.

;) Dr Long-gate.

Last edited:

allielaura

HSC
DEFINATELY Vitamin C - Graduation Song (Friends Forever)
Forever Young - Youth Group
and i agree with somewhereelse - summer of 69 - bryan adams

samuel slack

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Haha, that's really cool, :)

Lol @ everyone getting embarrassed. :D

I'm just curious... what was said about you? ;)
Lol its really only funny if you actually know the story, or stories, so i'll try and explain some of it/them.

The rhyme was something like; he'll give you the best present in the world... something or rather... always paid attention in classes, with slacky there's been lots of fun, and a couple of bare asses...

So the first part is from when I used, what I now realise to be the worst pick-up line ever, on a chick... It was her birthday and I was like, "shit I almost forgot your present" and she said "what is it?"... and I pashed her... Noone has let me forget that, ever. But I must say, worked a treat.

The second part of the rhyme was about my penchant for running about nude while I've been drinking... Now I just sound like some really crazy alcoholic who should be in a nudist colony. (which isn't far from the truth :p)

There was alot of other stuff about my academic skillz. But it is neither embarassing, nor funny... Worst part was having someone explain these stories to my mum, dad and grandma. I was just like "shutup! shutup!" *slacky waving hands crazily in the background*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)