Year 12 Formal (1 Viewer)

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
So.. post up your comments/thoughts about your formal when it comes around. I just had mine last nite and it was the best (but I missed out on desert [a pofiterole to be exact] because I was dancing), and the after party was hectic.

:) :) :)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Ours is the day after speech night, so December 7th. I've bought a HOT suit to wear. I'm pretty excited.

xoxo

HSC
^^^ do u go to la salle bankstown? i know they had theirs last night...food was apparantly crap though

narainraj

HSC
HAHA mine's on the 21st November, MY B'DAY, MY 18th B'DAY. My year 10 formal was on Nov 19th so i missed it by two days, but i'm really looking forward to it after HSC!!!!

HSC
lilsxcwog89 said:
So.. post up your comments/thoughts about your formal when it comes around. I just had mine last nite and it was the best (but I missed out on desert [a pofiterole to be exact] because I was dancing), and the after party was hectic.

:) :) :)
just hectic, or fully hectic bro?
which one.

Lori.

HSC
RobbyWilliams05 said:
i remember my year 12 formal. my partner and i went totally naked, we were like the center of attention there :eek:
Well, Thats quite something LOL

Our formal is on thursday - which is also the day of our graduation - and its gonna be pretty hectic :/

Grad is from 9.30 to 10.30. then I will start with champagne, followed by seeing a movie, followed by getting my hair done, followed by more champagne, and then going to the formal :)
There arent going to be any drinks at the formal, so I must get drunk before it!

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
ours is smach bang in the middle of November. It's on the last day of HSC exams so we have a couple of students doing an exam that morning, they finish at 11 so its alright, they still got plenty of time to prepare for formal :p

this way the school made sure that formal didnt screw up with anyones schoolies plans :)

bassqueen16

HSC
mine is on friday :eek: same day as our graduation so yeah, grad finishes at like 12 then all the appointments then formal then woo :) but i have my boyfriends formal on the 20th november so one before one after :D

Lori.

HSC
Bookie said:
@GJV - You dont get breathalysed before entering?
By God, I sure hope not! :uhoh:
I didnt even think of that. Our school is pretty cheap though, so maybe, hopefully, theres absolutely no way that they can *afford* to have a breathalyzer there on the night

lol - gotta love a poor school

Edit: Apparently they're starting this at private schools only this year, and then they'll be implementing it at public schools next year. I'm in the clear :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)