Year 12 Formal (1 Viewer)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Sleiphnir said:
I wish I was smart enough to get my life advice from Dr Shinyhead. I can't quite imagine anyone who has made the decision to say they're gay decided it from impulse. It takes a lot of thought and consideration. Not the 'oh I woke up today and decided I am teh ghey' kind of thought and consideration. Our brains might not be fully developed according to Dr Shinyhead - but we can make active and informed decisions, such as those pertaining to our sexuality.
Well said!

And don't worry, robbywilliams05... I'm NOT too cut up about it ;)

PS. WTF is with the Santa emoticon thingo?

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
SuNrIsE_oVa_sEa said:
geez ur fully gettin ito this ay? why dnt u just go write a whole thesis on it lol
Yeah because an 85 word opinion = a thesis

Edit: How on earth did a thread about formals get to Dr Shinyhead + brain development?

HSC
Sleiphnir said:

Edit: How on earth did a thread about formals get to Dr Shinyhead + brain development?
oww sum1's a mr grumpypants :(

HSC
Sleiphnir said:
I wish I was smart enough to get my life advice from Dr Shinyhead. I can't quite imagine anyone who has made the decision to say they're gay decided it from impulse. It takes a lot of thought and consideration. Not the 'oh I woke up today and decided I am teh ghey' kind of thought and consideration. Our brains might not be fully developed according to Dr Shinyhead - but we can make active and informed decisions, such as those pertaining to our sexuality.
*tears*
well done, son :santa:

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Sleiphnir said:
I prefer a "thesis" to uninformed babbling based on stereotypes found so often on these forums any day. It's refreshing!

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
At this point I'd like to make a public note of my female genitalia.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
^

WHAT?! Was someone thinking otherwise...?

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
dagwoman said:
I prefer a "thesis" to uninformed babbling based on stereotypes found so often on these forums any day. It's refreshing!
Aw thanks again - you're absolutely lovely.

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
dagwoman said:
^

WHAT?! Was someone thinking otherwise...?
Uh judging by the fact I was called son by RobbieWilliams05 and "mr grumpypants :(" by Sunrise - I think so...

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
I'm so glad you've been able to inform me of my sexuality RobbieWilliams05 - because I wasn't aware before that compliment which clearly was me flirting with dagwoman.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Yeh, you guys are all depraved!!! If I was a straight girl you would never imply sexual undertones!

Oh, yeh, formal fun....

royaaran

HSC
mines on the 20th of november so after exams which is heapsssssss better. Its on top of the imax theatre apparently...

THEN ITS AFTER PARTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

and yeah we get breathalised b4 we enter but who cares after that we can drink as much as want =D

i cant wait ><

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)