Year 12 PiCS (1 Viewer)

hipPo3

HSC
maan ur stupid ... look at what i was replying to

1. the first one isnt contridicting, im saying if ur Russian and since Russia is on the asian continent, then would u call a russian an asian ?

2. this one was backing up the Russian concept.

3. same as above.. in contrast to the Russain concept

4. yes, and i live in India .. i call myslef Indian not asian because im not asian. Would an afghan be called asian ?

5. wheres the contridictory here ? i have a question mark at the end.. i was asking dumbfuck

6. isnt this the same as 4 ?

just taking these quotes and leaving them iscolated does make myself seem contridictory .. but uve left out everything i was comparing to and contrasting to. Shut the fuck up noob .. , u know nothing..

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
You're calling him a 'noob' ? He's been here longer, made more posts, and actually posts useful stuff.

nwatts

HSC
hipPo3 said:
just taking these quotes and leaving them iscolated does make myself seem contridictory
Next time i'll triangulate your quotes to form an equilateral triangle. My bad.

In other words, there's no use arguing with you. Goodbye.

hipPo3

HSC
sikeveo said:
You're calling him a 'noob' ? He's been here longer, made more posts, and actually posts useful stuff.
its my thing.. fuck off bal, ur never usefull

nwatts said:
Next time i'll triangulate your quotes to form an equilateral triangle. My bad.

In other words, there's no use arguing with you. Goodbye.
bye fucker ..

hipPo3

HSC
sikeveo said:
You're worse than your brother. And he was bad.......
fuck off .. atleast im more popular then u fuckface. Noone liked u at our school, i bet noone has ever liked u. like i said .. ur useless.

nwatts

HSC
hipPo3 said:
fuck off .. atleast im more popular then u fuckface. Noone liked u at our school, i bet noone has ever liked u. like i said .. ur useless.
If e-popularity is anything to go by, sikeveo challenges the Hoff for supreme pizza.

Now no more talking.

hipPo3

HSC
nwatts said:
If e-popularity is anything to go by, sikeveo challenges the Hoff for supreme pizza.

Now no more talking.
i thought u were leaving ?
i know sikevo fucker .. and hes a fucktard

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Egronk said:
So we're technically Australian, even though we don't look like Australians.

Just like Indians are technically Asian, even though they don't look like other Asians, such as Chinese or Japanese.

I'm Chinese, I look Chinese.

Am I Asian or am I Chinese?

Can I be both? That would be wicked.

But i also have NZ and Australian citizenship, so i'm kind of a diluted fucker aren't I.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
sunjet said:
I can conclude that you are a sheep fucker :p
Not really. That would imply we want to screw the sheep, which is totally untrue. It's not NZ's faul that the sheep outnumber the people. Outnumbered man! We got raped =/ totally traumatic

stfu noob

HSC
hhahahah James. Good Job! Since I'm mixed, can I be both Asian AND European?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Yeah.
But Asian people are spreading over the world in an incessant wave. 50% of Europe probably is Asian. (caution: vastly and ignorantly exaggerated statistics)

So why bother with the European title? Just go all out Asian :p

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Airness said:
Yeah.
But Asian people are spreading over the world in an incessant wave. 50% of Europe probably is Asian. (caution: vastly and ignorantly exaggerated statistics)

So why bother with the European title? Just go all out Asian :p
hmmm y bother??? coz im not an asian im eouropean? okay? there is a difference DUHHH!!!!!!!!!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Oh dear. What's left of my little respect fpr Hippo3 has just gone down the toilet.

I'll chuck in my two cents about the Indian/Asian thing.

Technically, Indians are Asians. This is because India is in Asia. You don't call them "Asians", because there are so many different types of Asians. Like, you call people "Korean", "Chinese", "Japanese", "Vietnamese"... etc to distinguish between which part of Asia they come from. Chinese, Korean and Japanese people are sometimes grouped as "Asians" because it can be difficult to physically tell them apart. The only reason we don't call Indians "Asians" is because you can clearly tell by their appearance that they're Indian, not because they are not Asians.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Oh dear. What's left of my little respect fpr Hippo3 has just gone down the toilet.

Technically, Indians are Asians. This is because India is in Asia. You don't call them "Asians", because there are so many different types of Asians. Like, you call people "Korean", "Chinese", "Japanese", "Vietnamese"... etc to distinguish between which part of Asia they come from. Chinese, Korean and Japanese people are sometimes grouped as "Asians" because it can be difficult to physically tell them apart. The only reason we don't call Indians "Asians" is because you can clearly tell by their appearance that they're Indian, not because they are not Asians.
yup yup yup totally agree with u Dreamerish*~ on that one :D

hipPo3

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:

my arguement was shit .. im not good at e-argueing
but thats what i meant, thx for clarifying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)