Year 12 PiCS (1 Viewer)

seean

HSC
N/A
cro_angel said:
hahaha thats cute how the guys and girls swapped uniforms
looked like fun
yeah was an awesome day, you dont know how lucky girls are to wear dresses till you feel the breeze between your knees. as one of my mates said " i wish it was socialy acceptable for guys to wear dresses then i'd change my whole wardrobe"

seean

HSC
N/A
hahahaha, its all in good fun. ill start one up.

ill say hi to bianca for you

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
random pic.. they gave the people in orchestra a bunch of flowers and the people in choir a flower for their commitment to music.. then we took a photo yay

noxious

HSC
Yr 12 Marist Eastwood, look how small our form is :lol: , i took the names of the bottom sorry to dissapoint but theres no way im putting that in

Yr 12 MCE

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
ha matt rickard, i played baseball with that guy. he was a good player. i played AFL against your school. there is one guy on the team, cant remember his name who everyone wanted to smack the shit out of. what good days those games were

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah i go to St Pats dundas, just 5 min up the road

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Choctop said:
Heh heh a couple of my friends acting mature as always on the last day of school:

ahh what, you had a simpsons jumping castle?!?!?

noxious

HSC
bowman said:
ha matt rickard, i played baseball with that guy. he was a good player. i played AFL against your school. there is one guy on the team, cant remember his name who everyone wanted to smack the shit out of. what good days those games were
Matts a good friend of mine, im guessing that guy everyone hates is Fitz(big tall guy in the photo), i played mcs basketball with him and every school we went to hated him. Everyone from my primary school went to st pats or olmc, everyone except me that is. My friend Andrew goes to st pats an it sounds alot better than my sh*t hole of a school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)