Year 12 pranks (1 Viewer)

simo2013

HSC
:devil: Alright well our school has a strong history of bad muck ups, So being next to a main road the boys "borrowed" some of the workers cones and signs. So after half an hour and a lot of guys to help out they shut off the highway, but the funny thing was they converted the traffic (in peak hour on a Friday morning) on a detour through our school drive. classic times

hoofheartedgirl

HSC
:devil: Alright well our school has a strong history of bad muck ups, So being next to a main road the boys "borrowed" some of the workers cones and signs. So after half an hour and a lot of guys to help out they shut off the highway, but the funny thing was they converted the traffic (in peak hour on a Friday morning) on a detour through our school drive. classic times
Love this! Bahaha :)

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Geez you people go to some lame schools.
Do any of you get year 12 muck up days?

Some notable ones from my time during HS...

-School was put up for auction on Ebay. They stole a whole stack of for sale signs and put them out on the main road.
-Stole all the animals from the farm and hid them in assorted classrooms (clearly only works if you have a farm though :p)
-Converted the school into hogwarts changing all the signs to HP references, ran around screaming spells all day
-Covered all the handrails in fish oil, so if you touched the rail you stunk for the next month
-Jumping castle for year 12s only in the middle of the school
-Wore their pajamas for a week or so
-Set the cows free (this happened a lot, surprisingly. Nothing stranger than cows running off onto a very, very busy motorway :lol:)
-Gladwrapped a guy to a pole in the main quadrangle, he was stuck there all day.

And of course your standard waterbombs and waterguns because nobody gets hurt *coughs*

Now I think about it, this, and all the other non-hsc related stuff year 12 got to do probably explains why were always such a poorly ranked school :D

I wouldn't do anything that is permanent though. My cousin is a teacher and the y12 at her school one year decided to put stickers all over the teachers cars. Now, as she (literally) had a 4 day old car, she and the other teachers were pretty pissed and I'm not sure they got to do their HSC! (not that they realllly cared :p)

Rangi

HSC
has anyone got any ideas of what we can do on our last day of school, we aren't allowed to vandalize or wreck anything which is fair enough aye!!! but we just want some suggestions.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
has anyone got any ideas of what we can do on our last day of school, we aren't allowed to vandalize or wreck anything which is fair enough aye!!! but we just want some suggestions.
Water bomb the teachers xd.

Rangi

HSC
Yeah, but can u imagine them...might be able to do it to some..
has anyone else got other ideas???
we thort about camping at the school, one year got in the roof and unplugged lights, and signed there names in the roof, put chocks in lockers....but we aren't allowed to anything like that..
So we need more ideas...

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
My mate has the best idea. The entrance doors to the toilets at my school are those push ones. So basically he is planning to take the handles off the inside, so once you are inside you can't get out.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Switch the toilet gender signs lol. Like once people go in, change it after . Hahahah

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
My mate has the best idea. The entrance doors to the toilets at my school are those push ones. So basically he is planning to take the handles off the inside, so once you are inside you can't get out.
that will never happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)