• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

yearly feedbacks- mark and rank (3 Viewers)

HSC
I've gotten back all of my exams so far except for english advanced and extension. The engligh faculty at my school is extremelly slow to a radiculous degree.

HSC
How did hard or easy did people find the written visual arts exam?

I find it quite a strange exam as you can pretty much manipulate the markers into believing you know the course even if you dont. I make up rubbish really in the exam yet i got 50 out of 50. Did every find they tend to do the same? That the exam is basicly completely reliant upon your views and how you communicate them?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
agentcheeseball said:
I've gotten back all of my exams so far except for english advanced and extension. The engligh faculty at my school is extremelly slow to a radiculous degree.
You can say the same about the religion faculty at my school, but 2 weeks should be more than enough, hopefully :eek:

Last edited:
HSC
We have several subjects based on religon at my school as well. I am sure that they should be marked because our school marked them as soon as possible so we can get our yearly reports for 11.

HSC
Thats what i keep saying to myself. Its only year 11 and doesnt really count and that I will try my 100% in year 12. I am happy with a few of my marks so far save 2.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Mmmm been a while since I've been on BoS. Yeah i've been working my a** off for year 11, and I guess things have paid off ;)
I've been lucky enough to grab 1st places in both bio and chem. I don't really care about ranks for year 11, but I guess it's good to know that you do get ranked so that you can have an insight of it for the HSC ranking system across NSW (...ie the uai...). Year 11 has just been a year where I can make a whole lot of mistakes so I can learn from them and to make new improvements, and to set certain challenges such as studying or aiming for those band 5/6s.

And overall it's been a good prelim year, and now to burn my notes :D jj...

IceOnFire

HSC
yoakim said:
Yes burn notes BURN..!!! And congrats on getting first in both bio and chem.. :)

One of the guys in my class got 100% for his 2unit maths test.

Interesting...

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
yoakim said:
Mmmm been a while since I've been on BoS. Yeah i've been working my a** off for year 11, and I guess things have paid off ;)
I've been lucky enough to grab 1st places in both bio and chem. I don't really care about ranks for year 11, but I guess it's good to know that you do get ranked so that you can have an insight of it for the HSC ranking system across NSW (...ie the uai...). Year 11 has just been a year where I can make a whole lot of mistakes so I can learn from them and to make new improvements, and to set certain challenges such as studying or aiming for those band 5/6s.

I'm gonna get pwned in the HSC by yoakim :eek:

vizman

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
:eek:

You either get it right or get it wrong, marks added for working out if the total marks allocated to the question requires it.
yeh same with us you either get it or you don't

Chocolat

HSC
Even though I know the reasons why...it seems so crazy to me that you guys haven't yet got back your exam marks and ranks...they were like ages ago!

Haha. That was a rather random and pointless comment :p.

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Yeah, well exams in the last 2 weeks of school and the holidays thwart any plans to receive marks before the next term :eek:
True...but wouldn't you like get maybe a final report card in the mail detailing all your results/rankings/overall course mark? Considering that you start Year 12 work when you go back to school on Monday?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)