• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

yearly feedbacks- mark and rank (1 Viewer)

redom

HSC
ahh i got most of mine back todayy!...did ok in somee...suked in otherss!! oh well!

maths----90%...2nd
ext----70%.....3rd?
eco----99%.....1st
bst-----95%....1st
english----80%....3rd
phys----96....1st

modern---(screw this)!!----78ish

i gooo too a really crap skool!! ranks are good marks are shytee!

IceOnFire

HSC
redom said:
ahh i got most of mine back todayy!...did ok in somee...suked in otherss!! oh well!

maths----90%...2nd
ext----70%.....3rd?
eco----99%.....1st
bst-----95%....1st
english----80%....3rd
phys----96....1st

modern---(screw this)!!----78ish

i gooo too a really crap skool!! ranks are good marks are shytee!
Hahaha nerd.. ;)
In my school we've got a group of chinese guys called the DCNs. It either stands for Da Chinese Nerds, or Da Communist Nerds. Either way they are nerds. :D

vorahk said:
Haha you look like a guy I know a long LONG time ago.. in Year 6 actually.. :D
But of course you look like an older and more mature version of him.. :rolleyes:
Nice little mustache btw.. :)

redom

HSC
"youre lucky, you need to get 98 in our schools yearly exam to get 3rd place and 99 to be 1st "

yea...the guy tht came 1st got 98!.....and as i said...our skool really sux!!

IceOnFire

HSC
Maths 2unit: 92/93. I checked this exam over twice and still made a silly mistake.:mad1:
Maths 3unit: 85/96. Ya always screw up on my yearly exam.. Blah

Last year I totally screwed up my maths exam because my calculator was on rad, so I got the whole trig section wrong.. :(

IceOnFire

HSC
vorahk said:
.... 85/96 thats not called scewing up ice.
In comparison to what everyone else got, and to my previous marks throughout the year, it's screwing up alright.. :(

O wells, there's always next year.. :)

Now I just need my final ranks..

mrzeidan1

Tigers '08
HSC
IceOnFire said:
Maths 2unit: 92/93. I checked this exam over twice and still made a silly mistake.:mad1:
Maths 3unit: 85/96. Ya always screw up on my yearly exam.. Blah

Last year I totally screwed up my maths exam because my calculator was on rad, so I got the whole trig section wrong.. :(
Crazy Marks

jessdoit

HSC
Wow *emi* you're gorgeous ^o^ Bit belated since you posted your pics... a few pages back but I stalked it down anyway muahahahah... Your eyes are oh so blue... : ) I can imagine some guy saying something very corny like "I'm just drowning in the beauty of your eyes" hahahahah : P

Anyways it's pretty obvious I'm asian. And I can't be stuffed to hide anymore~ I shall contribute to this thread with my marks.

English Advanced-- (75%) 30/40
Maths Advanced-- (70%) 59/84
Maths Extension-- (47%) 31/65
Economics-- (48%) 34/70
Legal Studies-- (77%) 62/80
Society & Culture-- (88%) 62/70

Yes I've managed to achieve the impossible and fail Economics lol. When I told my mates they're like how could you?! It's the easiest subject to bullshoot through etcetera etcetera and oh well... Lol. It's not my favourite subject and I hardly studied for it anyway. I broke down in the morning before my exam in the afternoon =_=;; I've never really been any good in organising myself so that I don't have to stress out too much when it comes to exam-time.

IceOnFire

HSC
jessdoit said:
Yes I've managed to achieve the impossible and fail Economics lol. When I told my mates they're like how could you?! It's the easiest subject to bullshoot through etcetera etcetera and oh well... Lol. It's not my favourite subject and I hardly studied for it anyway. I broke down in the morning before my exam in the afternoon =_=;; I've never really been any good in organising myself so that I don't have to stress out too much when it comes to exam-time.
I assume the person in your avatar is you? :)

O well don't worry about failing economics, there is always next year.. :D

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
jessdoit said:
I can imagine some guy saying something very corny like "I'm just drowning in the beauty of your eyes" hahahahah : P
I already did :eek:

The only marks and ranks that I do know is for extension 1 maths. That is:
46/50, rank 1/37, at least I think there's 37 people doing extension 1 maths in years 11 and 12 combined.

Last edited:

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
The only marks and ranks that I do know is for extension 1 maths. That is:
46/50, rank 1/37
Holy shit! You Beast!

I wish I could do that well in Ext Maths.

I was planning on study for physics and Ext Maths over the weekend but I'm really sick and can barely post on the forum. I'm so screwed for the exams but at least this is only the prelims.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Hmm, I was sick last week as well, still recovering from a minor cough at the moment. Hope you get well soon, shinigami. And good luck with your exams guys. ;)

flowergrl

HSC
Riviet said:
Hmm, I was sick last week as well, still recovering from a minor cough at the moment. Hope you get well soon, shinigami. And good luck with your exams guys. ;)
OMG.

I miss like, 5 days, and there are like 100 messages.

it took me ages to read all to know wots going on.

has ny1 but me realised the same ppl come back???

p.s. I don't know how i keep it up. i just pay attention in calss and think of every question that i can't answer. bingo.

p.s.s. i didn't know some ppl were asian on this site... (e.g. vorahk). i was AMAZED.

p.s.s.s. i'm asian. (in case u didn't notice)

one random fact; a friend told me to use cbf for cant be bothered. I realised what it stood for after a year. (i.e. last wk):)

mrzeidan1

Tigers '08
HSC
flowergrl said:
p.s.s. i didn't know some ppl were asian on this site... (e.g. vorahk). i was AMAZED.

p.s.s.s. i'm asian. (in case u didn't notice)
Correct me if im wrong, but I'm guessing most of the 07'ers on here are asian??

jessdoit

HSC
Rotfl!!! That's hilarious flowergrl : P Oh man hahahah and I mean the 'cbf' story. I go on MSN way too much... I'm on it like every day! But for awhile my mom confiscated it off me (we have wireless which makes it... confiscate-able?) and I had to keep taking their internet connections to keep myself sane lol.

Anyways also just wanted to say you must be asian... Sailormoon as your avatar? : P Not meaning to stereotype asians that way but... y'know? Lol. Don't think that many aussie girls are going to have that as their avs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)