• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Yes Alias Soon!!! (1 Viewer)

Cab31

HSC
Oh come on!! he is so over the top annoying...i hate his chin...it pisses me off!

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
nekkid said:
/me shoots Cab31.

anyone who hates marshall shall die.

<3
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.

Cab31

HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nekkid again.
Why the hell does everyone want to kill me? just coz i can see that marshal is hell annoying.

Cab31

HSC
Argonaut said:
You know, I asked the same thing about Star Wars the other day...

Actaully, I hate Alias. every single episode is basically the same, like some hour-long Colin Forbes story.
pffft. Ur just cut coz u dont get it. What do you occupy ur time by watching?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
minalata said:
no way is will tippin better than VAUGHN HE ROCKS MY WORLD lol

if you want someone who makes ya laugh ...its gotta be marshall
btw i thought will and francie together was soo wrong lol
firstly, will was the best character ever in alias

second, how much do we really know about vaughn...

Cab31

HSC
crazyhomo said:
firstly, will was the best character ever in alias

second, how much do we really know about vaughn...
Hell yes! Will rocked. why the hell cant they get rid of the diet coke of evil - only one calorie per serve - not evil enough (aka Sark) and bring will back?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Cab31 said:
Hell yes! Will rocked. why the hell cant they get rid of the diet coke of evil - only one calorie per serve - not evil enough (aka Sark) and bring will back?
sark used to kick ass until about half way through season two when he got pussywhipped by sloane, and then by mrs vaughn. i miss the old sark

Cab31

HSC
He's like the crappest bad guy. He gets whipped by everyone. I wanna kick him in the head

tempco

HSC
sark was awesome before he became sloane's puppy. just went down hill from there.

hahaha does anyone remember irena direvco's sister i think, and her kiss with sydney's dad? JEEEEEEEZ that was nasty.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
iread in the tv guide this week that Alias was supposed to start this week, thursday i think, but channel 7 postponed it...

minalata

HSC
season 4 alias just finished in america......
vaughn could never be bad... he is just the best ever, cmon his spy code name thingy is boyscout....

pfft sark, will was ok but i never really liked liked him, he was just soo anoyin when he was trying to work out wat sd6 was

hahaha dude anyone getting with jack bristow is SCARY THING!!!!!!

Cab31

HSC
nekkid said:
sark was awesome before he became sloane's puppy. just went down hill from there.

hahaha does anyone remember irena direvco's sister i think, and her kiss with sydney's dad? JEEEEEEEZ that was nasty.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! u are my best friend in disguise arent u?!? we watched that scene over and over again pissing ourselves laughing!!! she says something like 'I find u sexy jack' with this disturbing look on her face!!! omg gold!! yuck!!

tempco

HSC
URGH, that was sick.

i was literally screaming when they committed that foul act. and yeh, i'm probably your best friend in disguise. your best friends a girl, right?

Cab31

HSC
nekkid said:
URGH, that was sick.

i was literally screaming when they committed that foul act. and yeh, i'm probably your best friend in disguise. your best friends a girl, right?
Actually my best friend is a guy, and loves boston rob. There are too many simalarities.

Cab31

HSC
What can i say? Maybe i am just attracted to idiots! Nah he's a cool dude!

tempco

HSC
well, back to alias: jen garner is so pretty. but i hate it when the producers make her look slutty. ergh...

pretty

slutty

ew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)