Yes I am a cliché (1 Viewer)

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Mongoosedog said:
that's equally as cliche as his question.

k dude, i'll give you real advice. listen to her. don't talk about yourself much, or at all. its a fact that people like to talk about themselves when they think others are interested in what they have to say because it raises their sense of self worth. ask simple questions about what she likes to do and find something you have in common or when she hints at something she enjoys ask her about it and let her tell you all about it. if there is an awkward silence dont try desperately to break it because you will end up saying something stupid.

if that doesnt work she is probably gay and your final option is surprise buttsecks
Well it's not gonna do anyone any good if you pretend to be someone else is it?

Well i agree, listen to her, actually LISTEN, don't pretend, and find out what you have in common, don't just ask her to do something with you if you're gonna hate it!

But i think that she will probably wanna know things about you, don't go on and on, and make yourself look like you're the centre of your universe, but be subtle.

Andrew.2008

HSC
gigglinJess said:
Well it's not gonna do anyone any good if you pretend to be someone else is it?

Well i agree, listen to her, actually LISTEN, don't pretend, and find out what you have in common, don't just ask her to do something with you if you're gonna hate it!

But i think that she will probably wanna know things about you, don't go on and on, and make yourself look like you're the centre of your universe, but be subtle.
We know each other quit well and do have a lot in common, both into science (though she’s more in to chem. and me physics) have similar tastes in movies etc, but well for example we went and saw a movie a wile back, and I probably said all of a dozen words the entire time because in those situations I just freeze up, its not getting to know her I need help with but, how to not just freeze up :S if you know what i mean....

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Maybe you could try the movie thing again, ask her if she wants to grab something to eat after?

Just talk to her like you usually would, pretend that you are having a convo in the science lab, if that would make you feel more comfortable.

EDIT: Just don't refer to science equipment etc

Locul

Banned
HSC
gigglinJess said:
Maybe you could try the movie thing again, ask her if she wants to grab something to eat after?
use those exact words. pelvic thrusting is also a good strategy at this point

Locul

Banned
HSC
Blazamane said:
The old subliminal messaging
if by subliminal you mean 'exposing yourself in public' and by messaging you mean 'stick it in her pooper' then yes, i do mean subliminal messaging

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
By all means that is subliminal if you are in the movies and you have the old date rape tools; Chloroform, something to gag them with and the duct tape...

Locul

Banned
HSC
Blazamane said:
By all means that is subliminal if you are in the movies and you have the old date rape tools; Chloroform, something to gag them with and the duct tape...
dont forget the but plug

Mongoosedog

HSC
i have found that this pick up line never fails: "does this smell like chloroform to you?"

Locul

Banned
HSC
Mongoosedog said:
i have found that this pick up line never fails: "does this smell like chloroform to you?"
my personal favorite is the 'yawn *place arm around her*' maneuver. that way they fall right into your arms, its sooooo much easier than picking them up off the floor... and less noticeable to

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
Locul said:
my personal favorite is the 'yawn *place arm around her*' maneuver. that way they fall right into your arms, its sooooo much easier than picking them up off the floor... and less noticeable to
Ah I see, you put the arm around them then go for a chokehold/chloroform combo

Locul

Banned
HSC
Blazamane said:
Ah I see, you put the arm around them then go for a chokehold/chloroform combo
not entirely, i find the chokehold is a bit restrictive from that position. if your going for the 'physical threat' method then the yawn maneuver is better done with a sharp object in your hand... ohhh were getting off topic, srry. Lets get back to this guys women problems

Locul

Banned
HSC
aussiechick93 said:
what do u mean flying eagle?
when you have sex while sky diving... i wouldn't recommend it, the wind is fucking cold up there

aussiechick93

HSC
Locul said:
when you have sex while sky diving... i wouldn't recommend it, the wind is fucking cold up there

why would someone ask if i was doing that? and wouldn't it be a little bit difficult and/or uncomfortable?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
aussiechick93 said:
why would someone ask if i was doing that? and wouldn't it be a little bit difficult and/or uncomfortable?
adrenaline -> blood rush -> epic sex.

for all i know.

And what'swith the colourful sigs? -_-
what happened to good ol' non-fluro colours =_=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)