Yo what u guys gonna do after the HSC ends? (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
Personally my friends and I booked a schoolies for ourselves
ok I actually wrote up a list of what Ima do, just to encourage myself to grind through the hsc, here are the 10 things I wanna do most(the entire list is like 25 things long so 👀):
1. Crash and sleep for 12 hours straight
2. Read my 25+ books on my reading list
3. Continue with my stories(i like writing stories for the fun of it judge me)
4. Binge watch Netflix
5. Bake all types of desserts
6. Hang out with my friends
7. FINALLY finish my resume and apply for a P time job xd
8. Plan for my 18th
9. Do some coding projects
10. Gloat over the fact that my sister and everyone else not in Y12 are slaving away at school while I am chilling at home 🙂

yang1209

HSC
seems fun as hell man
also defo gonna do some coding as well
In terms of coding, I've heard from my friends in their first year of uni that USYD teaches python and UNSW teaches C, in both cases I think it's better to begin with Python (C is a foundation of python, but python has easier syntax), idk about UTS or others

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
after hsc, i'm planning to work (💀 no job for me in senior year cos my parents wanted me to study and they let me leech off of them the past two years), brush up on my coding skills and resume language learning (i was learning russian and spanish but i had to slow down a bit towards the end of year 11). also watch the shows i like that have new seasons with episodes releasing this month 💀

i also write in my spare time so i really wanna get back to that hobby after hsc

year10studentpreparin

HSC
ok I actually wrote up a list of what Ima do, just to encourage myself to grind through the hsc, here are the 10 things I wanna do most(the entire list is like 25 things long so 👀):
1. Crash and sleep for 12 hours straight
2. Read my 25+ books on my reading list
3. Continue with my stories(i like writing stories for the fun of it judge me)
4. Binge watch Netflix
5. Bake all types of desserts
6. Hang out with my friends
7. FINALLY finish my resume and apply for a P time job xd
8. Plan for my 18th
9. Do some coding projects
10. Gloat over the fact that my sister and everyone else not in Y12 are slaving away at school while I am chilling at home 🙂
seems great bro haha

year10studentpreparin

HSC
after hsc, i'm planning to work (💀 no job for me in senior year cos my parents wanted me to study and they let me leech off of them the past two years), brush up on my coding skills and resume language learning (i was learning russian and spanish but i had to slow down a bit towards the end of year 11). also watch the shows i like that have new seasons with episodes releasing this month 💀

i also write in my spare time so i really wanna get back to that hobby after hsc
Lit, seems like ive seen a few people say they will get back into writing which is cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)