Yo (1 Viewer)

Bites

HSC
When am I allowed to upload my art film onto youtube.....

Bites

HSC
........ What would happen if I uploaded it now?

Bites

HSC
Don't delete my thread

Does anyone know, if I am ALLOWED to upload my art film onto youtube, or any other video hosting site or will I get into trouble?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Re: Don't delete my thread

I really don't know for sure but I would be hesitant about uploading digital art, photography or film onto the internet if it's your BOW simply because art like that is easily stolen and yaddah yaddah. With traditional art you've always got the original so you've got proof that it's yours and all that.
To be on the safe side, you should probably refrain uploading your film.

But then again, LOADS of people have posted their major works for English Ext. 2 on this site and there seems to be no problem with that.

Hannargh

HSC

To O.P, if you use watermarking there shouldn't be a problem with you uploading anything on to the web. Plus, the VAPD would show your working on it, therefore if your work can be easily verified as your own :)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC

This thread was a mess. I've tidied it so keep it clean please. And tone down on the unnecessary profanities. They help nobody.
Personally I wouldn't upload to YouTube at least until you've got ur marks back.
Check with ur teacher. I don't know why you'd want to upload it and risk having ur work stolen.

Last edited:

me121

Premium Member
HSC

That's a tricky question, because some assignments have clauses that you are not allowed to share your work until some time after its due. I'm not sure what's the situation for the Major Work. The safest thing to do is to wait until after the HSC. Although I don't think one should have to do that.

See what your teachers say, I really have no idea if the Board can do anything if you did post it online.

HSC
your teacher will have a phone number to ring the board of studies on who will be able to give you a definate answer. my teacher rang up quite a few times during the course of my art making , just asking questions... and they were very helpful!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)