YOO WHAT DID YOU GUYS WRITE FOR ENGLISH PAPER 1 (1 Viewer)

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Better write some long responses just got back with a kebab.
The question was like 'texts ignite ideas of collective experience
To what extent is this true?'
TheCrucible text

Last edited:

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
ngl that question was beautiful im hoping for at least 19/20

1st para --> power crushed collective human experiences, rebellion ignites enrichment of them by pretty much reclaiming them
2nd para --> specificlaly the power crushed love/sex (😱😳) and then winston/julia recliaming it they get enriched idk i cant really remember what i wrote clearly
3rd para --> seeing how all of the other ppl in oceania had their collective experiences crushed, orwell calls the responder to ensure they are having the richest experiences they can

reading back on my recount sounds dogshit but i promise the essay was good although i kinda rushed the last page

year10studentpreparin

HSC
ngl that question was beautiful im hoping for at least 19/20

1st para --> power crushed collective human experiences, rebellion ignites enrichment of them by pretty much reclaiming them
2nd para --> specificlaly the power crushed love/sex (😱😳) and then winston/julia recliaming it they get enriched idk i cant really remember what i wrote clearly
3rd para --> seeing how all of the other ppl in oceania had their collective experiences crushed, orwell calls the responder to ensure they are having the richest experiences they can

reading back on my recount sounds dogshit but i promise the essay was good although i kinda rushed the last page
nice bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)