• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

you decide!!! pt. 2 (1 Viewer)

should spin spin drop out?

• Total voters

Menace2Sobriety

Nah don't kick the bucket on ECMT.

Tig is teh cool. He's like superman, only he's immune to Kryptonite and drives a mazda.

Besides you've got stas to help you with ecmt. He's the president of the commerce society so he's like Tig, but he domestically abuses women. Now quit your whining, grace, and go make me a sandwhich.

Menace2Sobriety

Besides, that makes a shitty nickname in the boxing circuit.

Karl 'Edgecrusher' Kreed vs Henny Penny @ Jannali Hall 23rd April

it doesn't have a ring to it does it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
back on the topic of if grace should stay: will your fight be open to the pubic?
Oh and furthermore I gotta talk to you about that quadrant shite

Menace2Sobriety

Stas : I'm not really fighting some dude called Karl Kreed. I am fighting some boxer from hungary. Details to follow

Grace : I'm going to lose in ecmt. I failed yr10 maths. I got 4.5 out of 125 for my exam. I win.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
is it really going to be at jannalli hall>?? that would be way too exciting.

re ecmt: but you understand it dont you??? which is one step ahead of me. you guys need to explain it all to me in dumb ass terms

p.s at least you sat your yr 10 maths exams

stazi

Nightman
HSC
spin spin sugar said:

re ecmt: but you understand it dont you??? which is one step ahead of me. you guys need to explain it all to me in dumb ass terms

Can we randomly start frothing at the mouth whilst explaining it.

Menace2Sobriety

spin spin sugar said:

No. But all our gigs are at jannalli hall. We made love to best kept secret on that stage. By made love to, I mean we had an argument. They are really homosexual. The kind of guys who throw a hissy fit if they get mount franklin water instead of evian.

No I don't understand ECMT. I barely understand what Tig is talking about in his humorous anecdotes. I clutch at straws and hope that I can flirt my way into passing with Tig. By flirt I mean bribe.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Menace2Sobriety said:
No. But all our gigs are at jannalli hall. We made love to best kept secret on that stage. By made love to, I mean we had an argument. They are really homosexual. The kind of guys who throw a hissy fit if they get mount franklin water instead of evian.

No I don't understand ECMT. I barely understand what Tig is talking about in his humorous anecdotes. I clutch at straws and hope that I can flirt my way into passing with Tig. By flirt I mean bribe.
Well you flirted your way into a high UAI. By flirted I mean slept. Ms Eggleton was right. Sleeping with chicks for notes is the way to pass everything.
Which brings me to my next point: Grace you need to:
a) Make me a sandwich
b) Sleep with a chick

Menace2Sobriety

1Time4thePpl said:
Well you flirted your way into a high UAI. By flirted I mean slept. Ms Eggleton was right. Sleeping with chicks for notes is the way to pass everything.

Heheh. Yeh I sure showed her. I never even had a notebook for that stupid subject. I WIN ! *dons cooking hat and punches the air*

Now make me a sandwhich !

Menace2Sobriety

spin spin sugar said:
well you guys have the key ingredient, heres the bread, you can do the rest yourselves

Nah I can't have carbs in the night anyway. Otherwise my coach will punch me into a diamond, and then punch the diamond into dust for reasons unknown. Because he can do that.

Anyway, you kids have fun with your net skillz. I'm going for a jog because it's quiet and there's no traffic on the roads at this time.

Stay clean. Stay in school.

jellybeenz

HSC
Dude you should be in Arts. The stress doesnt come till later when you struggle to find a job. Then you can go work in retail :p

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
glad you stuck with it! just put in heaps of effort before exams, and you'll do fine...

and if you do fail, its not the end of everything... you'll do it again next semester and blitz it! (my friends say it made much more sense to them the second time around anyway, so they have a definite advantage to me when it comes to applying it!)

Blai213

Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
ecmt is not that hard ... i am not a maths person, i flunked it first go, but that was cos i was lazy ... just practice a ... do past papers ... ecmt 1020 is harder.

all of mktg is easy, dun even have to buy textbook or goto class ... but cant u like get a mrkting degree or attend some mktg course at tafe or soemthing ?

if ur bad at maths, then goto maths learning center ... my guess is that ur just lazy ... like me, which will get the better of u in later years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)