You lying Bi%$#es (2 Viewers)

Yarg

HSC
haha, now whos generalising.

But Not-that-bright, now you're supporting the idea of being an arsehole over being a nice guy.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
whats with you girls, you almost always go for the guys who are arseholes, or who have a complete disregard for a womans feelings or interests. Then when there is a nice guy sitting right in front of you, you pass him off. wtf is up with that. Open your eyes. Then you get hurt by a crapload of shitehouse relationships with total tossers, and you are afraid of starting up a new relationship because you dont want to get hurt. ffs, im tired of it.
if you really believed in what you've said, why don't you leave your fear and dignity behind and say what you've said to the girl you want huh?

the only reason she's still fucking that asshole is probably because you've never had the guts to tell her how you feel.

look, i empathise and agree with everything you say, but your misogynistic silence will only lead to self-destruction.

S

Shuter

Frigid said:

if you really believed in what you've said, why don't you leave your fear and dignity behind and say what you've said to the girl you want huh?

the only reason she's still fucking that asshole is probably because you've never had the guts to tell her how you feel.

look, i empathise and agree with everything you say, but your misogynistic silence will only lead to self-destruction.
Rubbish, he'd tell her and she'd reject it and the friendship would be ruined. Hell he should at least ask her out to ruin the friendship.

jang

is not my real name
HSC
wow... ppl replyin so quick
neways, yeh yarg, i know a nice dude who never got the chicks he wanted... infact, the chicks usually went for his friends... which screwed him up more psychologically... he came to me often saying FUCK FUCK FUCK, but he persisted. he often liked chicks for months, sometimes a year, and in the end got nowhere. but one day, he met a chick who was attracted to him for who he was. he didnt consider changing his personality for the bad in seeking a relationship. he's still goin out with her. like its been a year or so. and she's pretty hot. nice guys do make it.
so the moral of the story is:
don't be a desperate fucker(yes yarg, thats u... u've waited ur life fo a girl, dont giv up) stay nice and u'll be rewarded.

S

Shuter

jang said:
i know a nice dude who never got the chicks he wanted... infact, the chicks usually went for his friends... which screwed him up more psychologically... he came to me often saying FUCK FUCK FUCK, but he persisted. he often liked chicks for months, sometimes a year, and in the end got nowhere. but one day, he met a chick who was attracted to him for who he was. he didnt consider changing his personality for the bad in seeking a relationship. he's still goin out with her. like its been a year or so. and she's pretty hot. nice guys do make it.
so the moral of the story is:
don't be a desperate fucker(yes yarg, thats u... u've waited ur life fo a girl, dont giv up) stay nice and u'll be rewarded.
Wow, thank god things like that actually occur.

Yarg

HSC
actually, she isnt fking anybody at the moment, and i have told her how i feel. her past boyfriends/most guys in general have been dickheads to her. But she says she doesnt want anything right now, which i just dont get seeing as her past boyfriends have been arseholes, im sittting right in front of her and im a complete fking nice dude to her. give me a chance fking.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Frigid said:

So true. Most girls tend to think that if you keep silent, you're low on self confidence/esteem and a loser somewhat.
Guys on the other hand, I dunno, we sometimes just want to keep silent because of the fear of rejection or spite?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
Rubbish, he'd tell her and she'd reject it and the friendship would be ruined. Hell he should at least ask her out to ruin the friendship.
to which i ask, how will bitching on an internet forum help the situation?

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Yarg said:
But she says she doesnt want anything right now, which i just dont get seeing as her past boyfriends have been arseholes, im sittting right in front of her and im a complete fking nice dude to her. give me a chance fking.
Exactly, she's scared that -you- will be an arsehole too. If you want to change her mind, do something about it. =)

Yarg

HSC
jang your friend sounds like me, i understand what your saying, but at the moment it doesnt really console me. I want this one, i dont feel like waiting a year to find somebody else.

HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
whats with you girls, you almost always go for the guys who are arseholes, or who have a complete disregard for a womans feelings or interests. Then when there is a nice guy sitting right in front of you, you pass him off. wtf is up with that. Open your eyes. Then you get hurt by a crapload of shitehouse relationships with total tossers, and you are afraid of starting up a new relationship because you dont want to get hurt. ffs, im tired of it. Any comments?
You have to go through the ones who will break your heart to really appreciate the right one when he comes along.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Shuter said:
Wow, thank god things like that actually occur.
no, jang is lying, his just saying that to make ppl feel beter and have hope

Yarg said:
actually, she isnt fking anybody at the moment, and i have told her how i feel. her past boyfriends/most guys in general have been dickheads to her. But she says she doesnt want anything right now, which i just dont get seeing as her past boyfriends have been arseholes, im sittting right in front of her and im a complete fking nice dude to her. give me a chance fking.

thats cos shes a bitch, sleeps with everyone but u, man fuk her, ure too good for her, the fact is u will probably never get to fuck her (refer to the ladder theory) u are on her non fuckin list, hence u dont get no pussy,

just find another chick that will appreciate u and shit on this ones face

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
give me a chance fking.
personally i don't think picking a partner is like interviewing for a job application. there isn't 'set criteria' and certainly the person with the best qualities doesn't always win.

'like' is a feeling, and it is either there or not.

DragonflyBlade21: A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.
Yarg, i'm going to spare you the "plenty for fish in the sea" advice, but i don't think it's mentally-healthy, for your sake, to get eternally bitter over it.

Last edited:

BabySilver

HSC
Serriously I have worked around men all my life. and grown up around them. I've met one nice guy. unfortunetly my best friend nabbed him. but i'm happy for her. but hey what can you do? men suck, , women are bitches, life goes on, people reproduce what more do you need?

Yarg

HSC
thank you for your incredibly pessimistic attitude hbk, but i think you're wrong. Of course i would love to find somebody else, but at the moment there isnt really anybody else, and she is the only one on my mind.

S

Shuter

Frigid said:
personally i don't think picking a partner is like interviewing for a job application. there isn't 'set criteria' and certainly the person with the best qualities doesn't always win.
It is for a guy.

jang

is not my real name
HSC
Yarg said:
u cant force some1 to like u. surely, she sees u as a dear friend. she must appreciate u being there for her. u guys must be close...
but wait, ur not satisfied. u want to get into her pants n fuck her till dawn... very nice guy u are.

hmm ok that was a bit slack... neways wat im sayin is, learn to appreciate her friendship and her openness (btichn buot her past boyfriends) OR realise she's a bitch who jumps from sleazy guy to another sleazy guy and stop likin her~ make up ur mind. stop crying u pussy fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)