Young Liberal / Young Labor (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I'm a Young Christian Democrat.

The other day we had a meeting for all members and Fred Niles came and spoke to the two of us.

White Power

ZabZu

HSC
I saw the Young Labor stall at the UNSW o-week yesterday. It had pictures of Morris Iemma all over it. Not a good look when the NSW government has treated my area horribly. I live in Lane Cove.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Re: Young Liberal / Young Labour

politik said:
I've been thinking about joining the Young Libs for quite a while. I've held back because i'm more concerned with the NUS and students themselves than partisan party support (I don't like being forced to toe any party line), but i'll probably give in and join soon.

NUS.

Heh, heh.

Good times.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I also live in Lane Cove.

I am generally a Labor voter but I am voting Anthony Roberts in the state election.

NSW gov is fucked.

Plus Mr Roberts was at Gladesville shopping center a couple of days ago, and made a joke to me and my friends, then laughed heartily at our quip and didn't even ask us to vote for him.

Then he gave us a "green bag" that was actually blue (funny man!) and he didn't even say it was because the Liberals take environmental issues very seriously, but I knew that that was the reason!

What a nice man who obviously cares about the community he represents...I haven't met the Labor representative WHOEVER HE/SHE IS outside Gladesville shopping center.

I am serious about voting liberal.

Last edited:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
You guys get to see your representatives outside of their offices? Lucky.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ElGronko said:
I also live in Lane Cove.

I am generally a Labor voter but I am voting Anthony Roberts in the state election.

NSW gov is fucked.

Plus Mr Roberts was at Gladesville shopping center a couple of days ago, and made a joke to me and my friends, then laughed heartily at our quip and didn't even ask us to vote for him.

Then he gave us a "green bag" that was actually blue (funny man!) and he didn't even say it was because the Liberals take environmental issues very seriously, but I knew that that was the reason!

What a nice man who obviously cares about the community he represents...I haven't met the Labor representative WHOEVER HE/SHE IS outside Gladesville shopping center.

I am serious about voting liberal.
Robbo's a fucking champion. He smuggles us into free drinks functions :eek:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm voting for Anthony Roberts too.

withoutaface said:
support open borders :S
is this for real?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
So long as we can check their criminal records in country of origin and don't have to pay them welfare, I don't see why not.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Because their country of origin probably don't see pillaging and raping god fearing white folks as a crime.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Unseating Deputy Premier John Watkins is gonna be difficult, but I'm hopeful my electorate will pull through, we are afterall the people who send Johnny to Canberra.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
bshoc said:
Unseating Deputy Premier John Watkins is gonna be difficult, but I'm hopeful my electorate will pull through, we are afterall the people who send Johnny to Canberra.
...there is just a slight difference in population of your state and federal electorate...

bshoc

HSC
N/A
ElGronko said:
...there is just a slight difference in population of your state and federal electorate...
Yeah but our state electorate is pretty much the core of the federal one, the difference is that the federal one gains a few working class suburbs, thats about it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
bshoc said:
Yeah but our state electorate is pretty much the core of the federal one, the difference is that the federal one gains a few working class suburbs, thats about it.
Actually Bennelong is the entirety of both Epping and Ryde, plus a few bits of Parramatta and Lane Cove.

risxo

HSC
hey ima young liberal as well! and yeah im proud of it! ITS IMPORTANT TO CARE ABOUT HOW AND WHO RUNS OUR COUNTRY!

young liberals get up to all sorts of different stuff :
ive done stuff like worked at pooling booths
been a scrutiner at elections
done work experience at the nsw division of the party
andthen there parties and meetings

risxo

HSC
Re: Young Liberal / Young Labour

hey im hoping to go to syd in 09 and becoming involved with the liberal party etc there.

what are some of the stuff you get up to there?
and what are some good ways for me to get involved now?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
stfu Schroedinger. You're just more scum out to discriminate against pirates who want to earn a decent living for once in this country.

STOP ANTI-PIRATE DISCRIMINATION!!! WE R PEOPLE 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)