young offenders (1 Viewer)

gunat61

HSC
what are the differences in sentencing for male and female young offenders?

enoilgam

HSC
what are the differences in sentencing for male and female young offenders?
Technically, there is meant to be equality before the law but often times male offenders recieve harsher sentences, due to institutional inequalities.

gunat61

HSC
okay thanks. but do you think there is a less understanding of female offenders? like female offenders are looked down upon more than male offenders since it is less common (although rising % wise in the last couple of years) and for youth justice conferences, they aren't as effective for them?

thefatman123

HSC
if theres a difference then its a breach of the doctrine fo rule of law, if you can prove a difference exists then itll give you alot ot talk about if the question is something about effectivness of young offenderes legislation

hallofdoors

HSC
You can definitely write that in but I don't think that the question will be on young offenders because it was already the one that was in the specimen paper. The 15 marker will probably be on international crime (yuck lol) or one of the other crime things

Claire_xox

Premium Member
HSC
You can definitely write that in but I don't think that the question will be on young offenders because it was already the one that was in the specimen paper. The 15 marker will probably be on international crime (yuck lol) or one of the other crime things
eww I hate international crime. It makes no sense to me :/
I agree that young offenders is unlikely- though not impossible, probably something along the lines of the effectiveness of the criminal trial process

hallofdoors

HSC
eww I hate international crime. It makes no sense to me :/
I agree that young offenders is unlikely- though not impossible, probably something along the lines of the effectiveness of the criminal trial process
Yeah, since it's the first run of the syllabus, they can't really pull any tricks on us THANK GOD

Very very very likely that it's going to be on effectiveness! Pretty much anything in that second column of the syllabus is possible haha. I really hope it's not on international crime though! And I don't want the HR one to be on development :( but then there's nothing much else they can ask since the contemporary issue was in the specimen paper as well

Claire_xox

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah, since it's the first run of the syllabus, they can't really pull any tricks on us THANK GOD

Very very very likely that it's going to be on effectiveness! Pretty much anything in that second column of the syllabus is possible haha. I really hope it's not on international crime though! And I don't want the HR one to be on development :( but then there's nothing much else they can ask since the contemporary issue was in the specimen paper as well
If the HR one is on the development section I'll be stuffed. Literally.
I love the contemporary issue, I'm doing child soldiers. It's really easy to talk about the responses :) Though, considering it's been in both the specimen and trial paper it look unlikely we'll get it

Stefic

HSC
N/A
there is no point in talking about it, put your head in the game, and Study it all, dont waste time on assuming.

HSC
Uni Grad
If the HR one is on the development section I'll be stuffed. Literally.
I love the contemporary issue, I'm doing child soldiers. It's really easy to talk about the responses :) Though, considering it's been in both the specimen and trial paper it look unlikely we'll get it
This. I'm going to be screwed unless if I can recall my ideas correctly. =_=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)