Your 10? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
So you don't want to be shooting above your weight? What a faggot.
I read a Cracked article where they said that relationships where the guy is punching above his weight are generally happier ones.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
A tall asian guy who is relatively pale with extensive knowledge about topic areas that interest me. LOL jokes. I want a tall, hot European guy who can make his pecks dance.

HSC
N/A
A tall asian guy who is relatively pale with extensive knowledge about topic areas that interest me. LOL jokes. I want a tall, hot European guy who can make his pecks dance.
That's still a good thing imo anyway. :p
Just add hot to that.
Buuut, still sticking to my previous post haha.

I've always said that looks and personality are on equal grounds for me.
But 50% looks and 50% personality sounds a tad shallow-ish for me now, idk.
I don't really care too much as to how you look like, as long as your personality is amazingly stellar.
[You have to be smart, either smart as me or smarter, I'd want to be able to learn from our relationship/friendship whatever.]
Looks do matter, just not as much. I'm pretty sure I'll start to like/love/whatever/get used to them pretty soon or as time goes.
I'm not perfect so, not expecting someone perfect either.
You just have to match me, or be the complete opposite but still be in the same 'wavelength' as I am.
Oh yeah, you have to make me happy, and comfortable around you.
Not a flirt. I repeat, not a flirt.
Intelligence = Sexy.

Although if you look like Francisco Lachowski or Ash Stymest... :shy:
Isn't there a wrestler, Chris Masters or something who can do the peck dancing thing? :haha:

gesh17

HSC
N/A
That's still a good thing imo anyway. :p
Just add hot to that.
Buuut, still sticking to my previous post haha.
I get most of what you're saying, but what would you define as a flirt? A guy who isn't serious enough?

HSC
N/A
I get most of what you're saying, but what would you define as a flirt? A guy who isn't serious enough?
Yeah, well kinda.
A guy who flirts with other girls whilst showing clear interest in me/dating me.
He should know not to do certain things of that manner that would hurt/annoy me.

mcadelina

HSC
Anyone decent looking, preferably petite. Bubbly personality yet still can be taken seriously at times. Smart, etc. It's really broad, you can't really say exactly.

Bendent

HSC
most won't be able to push above their weight. what you see are really only a minority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)