Your bedroom during the H.S.C =] (1 Viewer)

HSC
my room was gross.. i cleaned it up but then i decided I wanna take down my desk, so i am working on getting a de-headed screw out today so it is a mess

alex991

HSC
emobopeep said:
My room has stayed clean, but now that I've finished I have piles of study notes I want to recycle on the floor.
RECYCLE!? I say Burn MUtha F******

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
My room's pretty good, all that seems to be on the floor is clothes that I never get around to washing. There's always papers and folders on my desk and shelves, but today I'm cleaning it all out (finished yesterday and got my nose pierced, hell yeah!), sorting out what I'm going to sell and have a bag of papers to make a beach bonfire.

"Let the motherfucker burn. Burn, motherfucker, burn."

HSC
auraflux7 said:
l

lol i swear no1 i know has done that.. ur quite the unique year 12 student haha
Yeah I'm surprised how virtually everyone has said their room is messy. It's not like you need to study for every subject simultaneously.

meechfan

live.laugh.love
HSC
Uni Grad
Very messy... my notes practically travelled with me everywhere lol:D ... a little bit of spring cleaning is required

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
well i had a big folder for each subject all year which went well, and then studying for trials as i'd pull notes out of the folders they would just end up on the floor since i'd be running from one part of the syllabus to the next or whatever and i'd just leave the notes wherever and they'd eventually end up on the floor. so, post-trials it was horrific. then i got it mostly cleaned up, and then stuvac->now paper everywhere, books, clothes (who am i kidding? the clothes are always there!), shoes, bags whatever! atm with only SaC left i have two main piles of sheets on the floor, but ive also got a bunch of calico bags with folders and such, plus my cubby hole shelves.
ha. post-hsc clean-up is going to my exercise for the next year!

p.s. i'm glad i'm not the only one! :)

laa.musique

Executive Member
HSC
omg i cant even walk without stepping on stuff, but mostly clothes and music and then theres a huge pile of notes and textbooks i dont need anymore. its like ankle deep no joke

kingdomkrew

HSC
yep, it's so true. my mum, for the first time ever actually cleaned my room for me because there was paper spilling from under my door. but i'm finished now!!

Aaron.Judd

HSC
I have paper absolutely everywhere. I'll clean it up either today or tomorow, as my next exam isn't until Wednesday.

HSC
my study stuff had more room on my queen sized bed than i did. and my desk was completely hidden. and i had to reach over large piles of crap to shit my curtains. and also the computer desk in my room was covered. and i had commandeered 2 computers haha.

but... I JUST FINISHED SO FUCK ALL THAT!!!

woo!

proringz

HSC
I don't study in my beroom, so it's pretty damn spotless.

~Natalie:)~

HSC
i use my room to study so yes it is a total mess right now and i havent even finished the HSC (damn sac) books, study notes you name it its probably on my bedroom floor, after the HSC is a massive clean up.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
theshortykatt said:
well during the year it had notes and paper everywhere..

but during exams i took all my notes into my art studio which has a massive desk on it to study..
room became really clean and furniture rotated around.
Art studio? Damn, I wish I had an art studio.

acinad//

HSC
my room is disgustingly messy. i had made attempts between some exams and somehow became messier than before. notes are everywhere. although i must say its still organized. =]. i have a burn bag, ironically its in a green enviro bag. and thats overflowing. with just english maths and history notes. still have to add art and drama.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Before HSC, my room was really neat.

Towards the end, there were books, and notes everywhere. But I've cleaned up now, and my room is starting to look somewhat neat again.

Scissors

HSC
my room is never untidy.

i can't sleep in an untidy room. i dunno why, but i've gotta keep my room clean at all times.

Katieeee

HSC
Here's a comparison of my desk area, from 'during' to 'after'...

Scissors

HSC
Katieeee said:
Here's a comparison of my desk area, from 'during' to 'after'...

ahaha, it's like playing 'spot the difference'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)