Your bedroom during the H.S.C =] (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Mmmm my room is trashed. So badly. Papers & Clothes & Nurofen wrappers & RedBull/V cans EVERYWHERE.
Will have to go through and throw everything out and scrub the floors/walls/desk with bleach. No joke.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
N.B. I cannot sleep in my room in its current state. Have taken to living in sister's room.

jaja112

Disco King
HSC
I successfully trashed the kitchen and my sisters room. my room on the other hand is just fine :uhhuh:

C-Andrich

HSC
mynamewastaken said:
my study stuff had more room on my queen sized bed than i did. and my desk was completely hidden. and i had to reach over large piles of crap to shit my curtains. and also the computer desk in my room was covered. and i had commandeered 2 computers haha.

but... I JUST FINISHED SO FUCK ALL THAT!!!

woo!
shit ur curtiains lol wtf?
ye mine was pretty bad mainly just a huge pile of notes, textbooks, rubbish, drinks, more notes and a ballooon lol... all collecting dust now :D

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
z600 said:
WHOA........

You have the same carpet as my grandparents. (Oh and WHOA about the amount of notes too...)

P.S. <3 the shelf of Harry Potter books under the desk.

sparkerasp

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
P.S. <3 the shelf of Harry Potter books under the desk.
Nice spotting.

My room is all neat and tidy except for my desk and half of my bay window where I've just dumped my notes down and started studying for the next subject. I still haven't really cleaned it up :)

smile=)

HSC
before i cleaned my room a few days ago, the was crap everywhere.. books and papers were scattered everywhere, from my desk to all over the floor.. as were clothes..
i've now finally put all my clothes where they belong and put all those notes into a very large pile.
but.. i still have one more exam next week, so my room will probably end up the same as it was last week within a few days.

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
z600 said:
i have the same carpet....
and similar piles of shit. but mine were messy and everywhere
kept falling over folder i left open
chucked everything out yesterday
felt so good

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
gotta love the mathaid
that looks a bit like the mess that was all over my room
and i had a massive pole in the middle of it. which i have walked into many times

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's mainly been my desk that has suffered. Somehow the rest of my floor has managed to remain suprisingly clean.

Miffstaa

HSC
my room resembled a Cambodian rubbish tip, halfway through the exams.

The last two weeks I got a sleeping bag and slept in my sisters room because I thought there was a rat in mine. Thankfully there wasnt...
it was a cockroach instead.

Hajime

HSC
Holy crap! I got home and my room was SPOTLESS!!! Too bad I messed it last night writing modern essays though... Take that, Mum!:rofl:

Hajime

HSC
lou071 said:
bedroom should be clean so you can find things easily,
So says everyone else I know... But as Miss Yukari says, "everything is organised in it's own special way!"

Hajime

HSC
lou071 said:
yes. true... but i think having clean bedroom will make your life much
easier when you are looking for assessment notification or exam or something like that:read:
Hahaha... Ummm. Yeah. Most of my assessment task notifications disappear during thier first day that I get them... They rarely get to my room... If they do, they get "put" in my drawer with my most prized manga drawings...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)