Your Exam Supervisors (1 Viewer)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
^emmie^ said:
mine r mean u no at the end wen they come collect the papers i was still writting my student number and centre number on the top of the writting books like the pages i wrote on n she said she didnt want to wait for me so she didnt let me finish writting them does this matter like i had it on the front of the books just not inside them???
Our supervisors let us write our student number and whatever else needed before the start of the exam. :)

MathsIsWeird

HSC
Lol this morning the lady wrote start time 1:55 and as finish 5:55, we all just started cracking up during the exam, it was a good way to relax:rofl: .

williamc

HSC
Ours try to crack a funny before each exam, fucken lol at its shitness, everyone laughs at her.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Our exam supervisors are really nice. They give us plenty of time at the end to fill in our student and centre number on each and every page and have the notion to just 'get it over and done with' which is a plus.
Also, my stomach started to grumble in my business exam, so one of the supervisors gave me a cake bar
weird ay?
It was soo yum though :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Ahmed A said:
Also, my stomach started to grumble in my business exam, so one of the supervisors gave me a cake bar
weird ay?
It was soo yum though :)
LOL.

That happened to me towards the end of my modern history exam but my supervisors didn't give me a cake bar!

And I thought they were nice. :(

Bec-B

HSC
Haha yeahhh ours are pretty nice too, one of them is so funny, she came round to collect our booklets after modern and she was making little comments about all of them, like "Seven booklets! My, aren't you clever"

There's this one old guy I always feel so sorry for, he seems to be in charge of handing out extra booklets, and every time he sits down after handing one out, someone else puts their hand up...and he just has this expression of painnnn on his face, quite the funny.

But yes, very cute old people.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Bec-B said:
There's this one old guy I always feel so sorry for, he seems to be in charge of handing out extra booklets, and every time he sits down after handing one out, someone else puts their hand up...and he just has this expression of painnnn on his face, quite the funny.
Awww poor guy. :(

Last edited:

~untitled~

HSC
Lol, weve had the external markers since year 10, so we know them and everything, theyre really nice. Theyre mostly old or semi-old, and theyre dead quiet for the entire exam, they dont slurp/drink coffee, they dont even sit down. Theyre good with pretty much everything except phones, a phone went off in english paper 1 and the main supervisor went nutters. Lol, they give me double the amount of writing booklets that everyone else gets, and think theyre funny, lol, they always come and talk to me after the exam when im writing my number on stuff, yet they get up anyone else who comes over and tries to talk to me "weve got another exam to prepare for you cant talk to her because she needs to hurry getting her number written... so how was that exam darling".

Scorch

HSC
Mine are alright, I suppose. They are pretty boring, but they don't mind us writing our student numbers on a million and one pages after the writing time, if we decide it takes too much of our normal exam time. :p

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
tanjin said:
LOL.

That happened to me towards the end of my modern history exam but my supervisors didn't give me a cake bar!

And I thought they were nice. :(
It was chocolate, choc-chip too! :)
It kind of made me semi-forget I was in the middle of my business exam. But yeah, when you've got to indulge, you've got to indulge :p

samuel slack

HSC
Ours are old... and nice. They try to calm us down before the exam... telling jokes, talking about random stuff. It actually works.

spangacrab

HSC
Ours is a prick, "Out vile jelly!". Pretty well sums it up, they live their lives according to the piece of paper that they read out to us a thousand times.

Scorch

HSC
Our head supervisor this morning for the Ancient Exam was really hypo, it was quite funny.

G

gaoOO

spangacrab said:
Ours is a prick, "Out vile jelly!". Pretty well sums it up, they live their lives according to the piece of paper that they read out to us a thousand times.
same with ours, except it seems we occasionally have different people? maybe we made the supervisors sick with our inability to keep quiet after the exam. Anyway, yesterday, we had this cute guy for maths ext 1. Funnily enough, it's probably been my best exam so far... lol

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
gaoOO said:
same with ours, except it seems we occasionally have different people? maybe we made the supervisors sick with our inability to keep quiet after the exam. Anyway, yesterday, we had this cute guy for maths ext 1. Funnily enough, it's probably been my best exam so far... lol
tut tut , checking out your supervisors :p

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
None of our supervisors are below the age of 65. Which sucks.

The head supervisor is a lady who acts really mean for the big exams (Maths, English), but is really nice for smaller exams. Rather amusing.

I wish we had hot ones...

starrysky

HSC
gaoOO said:
Oh jeez, I'm jealous. Wish I could have a cute guy at my EE1 exam tomorrow. :mad1: Jeez would that boost my confidence. Hah.

G

gaoOO

xclusv2bhung said:
tut tut , checking out your supervisors :p
hey, there's nothing wrong with checking out your supervisors. It takes your mind off the exam and it seemed to work pretty for me. :eek:

Hot supervisors = better results

maybe they can do some tests to justify this though... that'd be interesting.

the other examiners are... 60+ maybe? marginally better than 65+ i guess. I think the guy was only filling in yesterday.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
starrysky said:
Oh jeez, I'm jealous. Wish I could have a cute guy at my EE1 exam tomorrow. Jeez would that boost my confidence. Hah.
haha poor Xuan. im sure there`ll be plenty o hot ones for you tmrw. hope your dream comes true =]

gaoOO said:
hey, there's nothing wrong with checking out your supervisors. It takes your mind off the exam and it seemed to work pretty for me.

Hot supervisors = better results
hahah true true :p
except you girls have self control .. i dont think guys are as good at it =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)