Votes: 77 34.5%
  • senior science

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • earth and environmental

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters

h3ll h0und

HSC
after reading through the 'conquering chemistry' book and the Jacaranda Preliminary Physics book i reckon chemistry looks more interesting xD

CHEM>PHYSICS>BIO

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
h3ll h0und said:
after reading through the 'conquering chemistry' book and the Jacaranda Preliminary Physics book i reckon chemistry looks more interesting xD

CHEM>PHYSICS>BIO
People have said that the Conquering Chemistry book is very good. Stores around my area don't sell it! :(

I will have to ask my teachers if they have it or if not, on here :D lol

My second preference after Physics would have to be Chemistry.

Physics > Chemistry > Earth & Environmental > Biology > Senior Science

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I voted chemistry but i like both chem and physics... right now just chem a bit more than physics because you get to blow things up ^^

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
annabackwards said:
I voted chemistry but i like both chem and physics... right now just chem a bit more than physics because you get to blow things up ^^
Damn you. We hardly ever get to do that!! ARGH! Although I can easily con the teacher into doing some 'fun' :p, especially if our Nuclear Physics teacher comes back to do some Chemistry work! Gee, he's a ball.

h3ll h0und

HSC
Aquawhite said:
People have said that the Conquering Chemistry book is very good. Stores around my area don't sell it! :(

I will have to ask my teachers if they have it or if not, on here :D lol

My second preference after Physics would have to be Chemistry.

Physics > Chemistry > Earth & Environmental > Biology > Senior Science
i feel sorry for u.....conquering chemistry is a really good text book for chem...is it possible to buy it online? are there any dymocks stores around ur area? if there is im pretty sure they sell conquering chemistry text books.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I wann change my vote to Physics. Year 12 Chemistry is shit compared to year 12 Physics.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
It's really close between Chemistry, Physics and Biology because they are the most popular courses taken by the nerdy kids, like everyone on here! Senior Science is way too brief.

rlmck

HSC
Biology was my favorite over Chemistry, although it is a subjective opinion. Biology has some great concepts within the course. Chemistry is also very interesting and gives a good scaling advantage :)

shady145

Banned
HSC
physics is the best science for sure.
if you love mathematics you'll love physics it involves extremely interesting ideas and applications, nice mathematics is also involved. My phys teacher says physics made maths lol.
who doesnt want to know about space travel and why time and distance can change for different speeds...
in year 11 chem started good, stayed good till bout 3rd term, then it started decreasing and still is. its starting to level out though lol.
phys started alright but as about half way through yr 11 it got more interesting.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
i'll find out soon.. lol and get back to you in time. :apig:

h3ll h0und

HSC
shady145 said:
physics is the best science for sure.
if you love mathematics you'll love physics it involves extremely interesting ideas and applications, nice mathematics is also involved. My phys teacher says physics made maths lol.
who doesnt want to know about space travel and why time and distance can change for different speeds...
in year 11 chem started good, stayed good till bout 3rd term, then it started decreasing and still is. its starting to level out though lol.
phys started alright but as about half way through yr 11 it got more interesting.
physics and chem are inverses :haha:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Yea go Senior Science! haha :p It reminds me of the advanced version of year 7 & 8 science :lol:

selablad

HSC
Toss-up between chem and physics, I voted physics because physics > astrophysics > Star Trek... those being arrows, not greater than signs!

Chem is easier (thus better marks, making me like it) and physics is more interesting

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
chemistry is the only worthwhile hsc science

the other 2 are completely useless for uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)