Your Favourite Subject? (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
What's your favourite subject and which 1 will u be relying on most to get those extra marks for the UAI u want?

My Fav. Subject is business studies... and im relying on this subject to push up my UAI. Even though people say it's got bad scaling; i'll still do good in it and achieve my HSC Goal for Business studies : 94+
=]

My 2nd subject i'd be relying on is physics. good scaling, but im doing mediocre in it. that; im going to change though.

XD

Clarebare

HSC
My favourite is anc. hist. I'm hoping to get high 90s for it. Not sure how it scales, but if I do well in Ext hist that should help. I'm hoping to do really well in Ext 2 Eng, cause if I get >40/50 then scaling will mean I'm set for my UAI. I hope.....:)

P

pLuvia

Maths :D hoping for that boost my UAI

Second would probably be Japanese + Extension

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
Mine is probably Ancient History + History Ext.

Relying on myself rather than on a subject for my UAI :p

Nat_nat

Mine has to be Legal studies, i find it heaps easy and i think it scales good?
im aiming for 95+ in that

2nd subject i like most is 2unti maths =D aiming for 95+ in that too!!!
Also Ext 2 eng, if i can get 40-50 in that it would be hot!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
1.english
2.history extension/business studies
3.modern history
4.studies of religion 2
5.maths

kent im relying on business as well !

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
gnat_gnat said:
Mine has to be Legal studies, i find it heaps easy and i think it scales good?
im aiming for 95+ in that

2nd subject i like most is 2unti maths =D aiming for 95+ in that too!!!
Also Ext 2 eng, if i can get 40-50 in that it would be hot!
wow. 2u maths ...

u gotta help me with maths then. haha
i'm like going down in maths ! :(
although; i came 5th in the year (or was it 6th ..) for my first assessment task with 90%. (supposed to get 89%; but the maths teachers calculated it wrong [haha .. ironic isn't it?! XD])

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I'm guessing by favourite you mean the one that you enjoy.

I hated all my subjects until I got cosmology. Biggest workload, but at least its interesting.

i think all my subjects will equally affect my uai, so no comment there

TYCOT

Imperium
HSC
shinji said:
What's your favourite subject and which 1 will u be relying on most to get those extra marks for the UAI u want?

My Fav. Subject is business studies... and im relying on this subject to push up my UAI. Even though people say it's got bad scaling; i'll still do good in it and achieve my HSC Goal for Business studies : 94+
=]

My 2nd subject i'd be relying on is physics. good scaling, but im doing mediocre in it. that; im going to change though.

XD
firstly, my favourite subject is business studies and economics

secondly, i think i will be relying on legal studies

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Hmmm I've no idea...things might change in Year 11 :p Anyhow, at the end of Year 10, my fave subject would probably be science or geography. But if you just look at my marks, those of maths would be the highest among my subjects :p

P

pLuvia

Jono_2007 said:
My favorite subject, although i havent actualy been in a year 11/12 class as yet, but its like this;
1.Chemistry
2.Physics
3.Maths 2u/extension1
Just some info my teacher and most of the chemistry students in year 11 thought that Preliminary Chemistry is really boring. But year 12 is really interesting
Not sure about physics though

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I'm relying on a good all-round performance... as for a favourite, I couldn't really say... I don't really mind any of my subjects, but I wouldn't say I loved any of them. :p

I_F

Riviet

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
Maths :D hoping for that boost my UAI
Same here, extension 2 maths is so interesting and challenging plus it scales great if you do well in it. :)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I am aiming for an all round performance. If not then otherwise it would be, Mathematics Extension 2 for me, followed by Mathematics Extension 1. Chemistry would follow after that and then Physics. All nicely scaled subjects......
As for English....if I can secure a top rank in the next assessment task, I might be able to score just as well as the other subjects.

Monstar

HSC
Eco and Bus-i-ness

I'm hoping to get high 80's perhaps low 90's with eco and most probably business studies.

P

pLuvia

English is my downfall, hoping to get at least 80 for the HSC, I'll be satisfied :D

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
my fav subject by far.....legal studies and also perhaps chemisty. i just had so much fun studying them and loved understanding concepts, i know...it sounds wierd. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)