Your favoutire exam conditions (1 Viewer)

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
We have one room that's supposed to be for Year 12, although our Year 10 Commerce class was allowed to use it.

filo_romz

HSC
my fav exam conditions is when the teacher gives us extra time or food like lollies or something throughout the exam .. XD~ that's what they do for those people that required reader/writer people at my school

HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
pigeons entering the hall and flapping about ^___^
m0ofin said:
Often I look around during an exam and everyone has their shoes off and getting comfy, hee.
During the SC, both of these happened! lol, during one of the exams, a bird just flew into the room we were in, then flew out! (after a couple of girl's screams, of course)
Also, the majority of people that i could see had their shoes off while doing the SC. (luckily the smell wasn't THAT bad)

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
filo_romz said:
my fav exam conditions is when the teacher gives us extra time or food like lollies or something throughout the exam .. XD~ that's what they do for those people that required reader/writer people at my school
We're not allowed to eat or drink...it's cruel!

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
basketcase89 said:
We're not allowed to eat or drink...it's cruel!
No drinking? Those teachers of yours want to kill you or something.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I was scribing for a girl this year and we ended up making a bit of origami, ha, we're rebels.

HSC
The conditions i had for my english half yearfly today:
-a noisy class full of yr 8 kids next door (2 kids were sent out of that class)
-in that same classroom, a teacher with an annoyingly high pitched voice.
-in my classroom, a teacher who kept interupting us
-no clock
-the teacher didnt tell us how much time we had left (even though i asked her if she could beforehand) [yes, i know, i shouldve brought a watch in, but the batteries dead :(]
-the teacher ignored people when their hands were up (i have no idea how she missed them!)

In otherwords, ideal conditions for an exam... :angry::mad:

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
The teacher's who won't let you eat are pretty strict.

I ate during the SC which as we know had BOS people there and they didn't mind me eating chocolate during every exam.

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
The conditions i had for my english half yearfly today:
-a noisy class full of yr 8 kids next door (2 kids were sent out of that class)
-in that same classroom, a teacher with an annoyingly high pitched voice.
-in my classroom, a teacher who kept interupting us
-no clock
-the teacher didnt tell us how much time we had left (even though i asked her if she could beforehand) [yes, i know, i shouldve brought a watch in, but the batteries dead :(]
-the teacher ignored people when their hands were up (i have no idea how she missed them!)

In otherwords, ideal conditions for an exam... :angry::mad:
*head explodes with stress just from reading about it*

HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
*head explodes with stress just from reading about it*
lol, im so glad my head didnt explode... since i had a physics test after that. the exam conditions were a lot better though.

HSC
Ok, the short-ish version is:
There were 2 parts of the exam, both of which went for 70minutes.
These were organised for 2 days, last thursday and friday.
The stupid english department at my school didnt look on the school calendar, to see if any year 11 classes were going on any excursions during those 2 days.
My agriculture excursion, which had been organised for at least 2 months, was organised for the thursday.
The english staff still wouldn't change the date, and originally told us we'd have to do the tests during an agriculture period.
People in my class (there were 13 of us that went), were all told different messages because noone in the english staff called us all up at the one time to tell us, so when friday came, the class had studied for:
1. Thursday's test-on friday Friday's test-on monday
OR
2. Friday's test-on friday Thursday's test-on monday.
I did the first option, and because everyone in the year still had to do an english test, we all did it in the same rooms (3 classrooms joined together.)
When Monday came, we were all put in an ordinary classroom, along with any other people who hadn't done the test yet, with an english teacher that didnt really care about how we went.
/end rant
lol, i feel better getting that off my chest :)

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Glad that speaking your mind help and be glad this all happened during preliminary and not HSC, either way it reflects bad on your schools exam cordination\organisation.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Ok, the short-ish version is:
There were 2 parts of the exam, both of which went for 70minutes.
These were organised for 2 days, last thursday and friday.
The stupid english department at my school didnt look on the school calendar, to see if any year 11 classes were going on any excursions during those 2 days.
My agriculture excursion, which had been organised for at least 2 months, was organised for the thursday.
The english staff still wouldn't change the date, and originally told us we'd have to do the tests during an agriculture period.
People in my class (there were 13 of us that went), were all told different messages because noone in the english staff called us all up at the one time to tell us, so when friday came, the class had studied for:
1. Thursday's test-on friday Friday's test-on monday
OR
2. Friday's test-on friday Thursday's test-on monday.
I did the first option, and because everyone in the year still had to do an english test, we all did it in the same rooms (3 classrooms joined together.)
When Monday came, we were all put in an ordinary classroom, along with any other people who hadn't done the test yet, with an english teacher that didnt really care about how we went.
/end rant
lol, i feel better getting that off my chest :)
That was the short version? :eek: Your school doesn't seem to co-ordinate very well between subjects.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)