Your First Bf/Gf... (1 Viewer)

PrettyVacant

HSC
First relationship was bad. We broke off because he was superficial. That darn SOAB. Muahaha.

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
First girlfriend... was a date. Haha. She demanded I kiss her, I freaked out, didn't know what to do, and was indimidated by her forever after. I got scared everytime I was left alone with her. ^_^ which is funny, because we're great friends now, and I'm always flirting with her... hmm....

First boyfriend... well, officially we dated for 6 months. We officially, I suppose, broke up last week after 13ish months. I regret telling my parents about him. I regret not convincing them to meet on pleasant terms. I regret letting it slip by me. And I hate the fact that he's moving to Japan and I'm moving to QLD. Oh well. *sigh* It was brilliant while it lasted. ^_^

Dr_Doom

HSC
My first relationship was dumb, I didn't even like her, but it's yr 7 who cares XD

cl3nta

HSC
first relationship went for nearly 6 months
broke cos' got boring in the end. communication died etc the usual first relationship
don't really talk to her much - got others to talk to;) haha first relationships are always funny and always have something you regret later on:p

Aeon

HSC
I went out with my first boyfriend for a year and a half. We started fighting heaps towards the end of it because a certain friend of mine was hitting on him every chance she got, i never asked him to stop talking to her though, i just didn't like it. He lived about two hours from me which was never a problem, so long distance works if you want to put in the effort. :)

My first girlfriend and i lasted 6 months. We broke up about 3 weeks ago actually :p. She broke up with me, but the past few days she has been telling me that she wants me back. I know alot of stuff that she probably wouldn't want me to know, so we won't get back together :).

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
Ya, they're such an encouraging sign for me... haven't got a gf yet... soon, maybe?

-P_D

Goodluck to you .. hope you find the girl of your dreams ^___^:)

loolee

HSC
Aeon said:
I went out with my first boyfriend for a year and a half. We started fighting heaps towards the end of it because a certain friend of mine was hitting on him every chance she got, i never asked him to stop talking to her though, i just didn't like it. He lived about two hours from me which was never a problem, so long distance works if you want to put in the effort. :)

My first girlfriend and i lasted 6 months. We broke up about 3 weeks ago actually :p. She broke up with me, but the past few days she has been telling me that she wants me back. I know alot of stuff that she probably wouldn't want me to know, so we won't get back together :).
so many ppl bi...

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
still in 1st relationship, nearly 4yrs :S

sweetorture

HSC
WELL...
first bf lasted a term - EXACTLY a term... broke up on our anniversary (yep great timing) bc...well I was getting paranoid of him, now that was when i realised that it wasn't normal...
i think i didn't really like like him, would've been great if we r friends at first and i only said yah bc he asked me out! SIMPLE and he was very passionate (down boy!) and that was like ummm...

Edit: yes distant relationships DOOOOO last. my bestie has a bf whos family got transfered to hk for about a yr now and their relationship is still strong...but that mean constant web camera and expensive plane tickets...lucki hes rich enuff

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Lasted about 4 months... I ended it because she blamed me for her getting kicked out of / leaving home 4 times. Oh, that and she was a homicidal maniac. No kidding. She was on Law and Order once. Goren whooped her arse.

suzieee

HSC
it lasted a week. he told his friend (aka one of my closest guy friends) that hed broken up with me before he told me... actually he didnt tell me. anyway, we were good friends for a while after until i told him that i "cheated" on him (i didnt really, only held hands with another guy, but he considers that cheating) then we were friends again, until we both went to a friends 18th where he told me he loved me then started crying in front of me cos i rejected him. (ino he wasnt drunk, he was staying sober to impress me, but he ended up going to hosp after i left cos he drank so much)
i dont talk to him anymore. hes too much trouble :)

HSC
suzieee said:
it lasted a week. he told his friend (aka one of my closest guy friends) that hed broken up with me before he told me... actually he didnt tell me. anyway, we were good friends for a while after until i told him that i "cheated" on him (i didnt really, only held hands with another guy, but he considers that cheating) then we were friends again, until we both went to a friends 18th where he told me he loved me then started crying in front of me cos i rejected him. (ino he wasnt drunk, he was staying sober to impress me, but he ended up going to hosp after i left cos he drank so much)
i dont talk to him anymore. hes too much trouble :)
Depends why you were holding his hand. If you met up with some guy you had a mutual crush on and walked round holding hands all day that's sketchy at best.

Redgoddess

HSC
Aeon said:

hey aeon, how you doin ;)

my first b/f and i went out for about 11 months, it was good, but we were more friends than b/f and g/f. we're still really good friends. i love him to death. i broke it off with him cos i'd developed really strong feelings for a girl and i didnt want to cheat on him, so after a couple of weeks single i gave in and started dating a girl who lasted 3 months.

do i regret any of it? hell no, it was a good experience. and in the end, it's both the good and the bad that make you who you are, so i wouldn't change anything.

Last edited:

jest

HSC
my first relationship lasted for 4 years, we broke up last year because she accused me of cheating on her since i wasn't spending a lot of time with her (not my fault, i had to study for the hsc and besides she was always going out to clubs with her uni friends) so we ended up arguing all the time. anyway i don't regret any of it, it was fun while it lasted (except for the last couple of weeks of the relationship)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Just broke up with my gf yesterday. It was since October, 2006 that we started going out. The relationship never got anywhere though since I had to go overseas for 3 months and then her life just picked up once her restrictive parents left the country for a month. After that, we lost contact this January and as soon as I got back to Syd last sunday, we met up and I knew it was over. She wasnt interested in a relationship any longer and I needed someone who would be there for me so our end was mutual. I only regret that we never had a proper relationship (constantly sneaking around behind her parents' back and always staying in the same suburb..).

xiaoyan

Banned
HSC
N/A
i no break my bf yet, but we maybe if i find white male and marry before he return2 guangzhou in few wks. but otherwise its ok

xoxoxoxo

chantellejohn

crazy!!
HSC
i am so in love with a guy and we only broke up because i moved away and doing yr 11 it was too hard for us to see each other but we are still very much in love and hope to move in together when me leave school
MoonLiteDreamz said:
Why did you break up? And how long did it last? Did you regret any of it?

And finally...

If for example, you broke it off with someone you love because it's becoming a long distance relationship (ur studying overseas). Do you think you'll ever stop loving her?

(I know the last question is abit weird.. but... from what I think love is something that won't change because of physical separation... But I don't know, I haven't experienced a long distanced relationship... What do you think?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)