Your first day at uni (1 Viewer)

jamesfirst

HSC
it was pretty chill. i fell a sleep in my first lecture. LOL

LOLXD

HSC
what time were you at the gym? i saw so many new people in there today. quite a few new asians as well
oh i went to crunch, but during oweek i went on tuesday? and i squatted 2 plate for few reps in powerack in corner, too many phukking imports and shit doing curls wtfman.jpg

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Was very bad, in a 2nd year CVEN subject you were supposed to form groups for an assignment and everyone is already friends with one another.

Also Wildberger is a fucking machine, just walks into a lecture with a chalk in his pocket and that's all he needs.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
oh i went to crunch, but during oweek i went on tuesday? and i squatted 2 plate for few reps in powerack in corner, too many phukking imports and shit doing curls wtfman.jpg
must be the new 2011 hsc breed. most people are pretty focused on compounds at this gym though. the free-weights dumbell section is always packed

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Was very bad, in a 2nd year CVEN subject you were supposed to form groups for an assignment and everyone is already friends with one another.

You has no friends?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
depends what days most of u guys are available. im assuming most of you go uni 4-5 days a week anywho

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Drinking @ roundhouse...as usual. Then ENGG1000 and COMP1917 lectures... pretty slow day imo.
"as usual"

First day at university ever

Elec engineering bld
You definitely aren't invited

Fucking INFS subjects are mind numbing. Saved a few friends $100~ each by downloading the course textbook. COMP2111 will probably be better than I thought but still useless. But yes UNSW BoS meat less do it

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
So what, for this week? If so, why don't we all just meet at the Start of Semester Party on Thursday?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
pls god let there be someone wearing a burquini to the start of sem party

it would be fantastic
there's always someone in a morphsuit

there's always someone in a large costume that is appropriate to the theme so like a giant dinosaur costume

there's always someone who's male and is wearing a dress

you'll probably see one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)