Your first day of Year 12 (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hello everyone,

How was your first day in Year 12? We had a relaxed today. We got free planners, school pens, lollipops, we meditated and we were given tips.

HSC
We had a mental health talk p1-2 about stress/anxiety. P3 was free for me. P4 was getting back Eco prelim, then leaving because I'd never need to attend a lesson. P5 was Jap - fun as usual. Good day.

HSC
N/A
I was pumped for school during homeroom, was neutral during period one, period two the enormity that is the HSC started giving me anxiety, nearly had an emotional break down during recess, bludged double maths, had a D&M with my best friend during lunch, and then slept in chemistry class last period.

Overall: Nothing has changed :p

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello everyone,

How was your first day in Year 12? We had a relaxed today. We got free planners, school pens, lollipops, we meditated and we were given tips.
heh my first day didn't sound as good as what you said, despite it being the learning conference :p

jnney

lemon
HSC
I was just waiting for someone to make this thread.

School was awesome! :D I love maths. I kind of feel like I'm ready. :D

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Period 0 - Maths Extension 2
Period 1 - Physics
Period 2 - Chemistry
Period 3 - Maths Extension 1 [Accelerated]
Period 4 - Modern History

It was great.

Nemenaky

HSC
Well, I was asked to drop down to Standard English when I'm capable of Advanced. I got full marks in Modern History. (75/75) and now I am still deciding whether to drop down to Standard or not. Fun day....

Ryazand

Meatlover
HSC
Uni Grad
Felt like the end of term because the 1 unit subjects took up the last two periods, and everyone who was in a 1 unit course (understandably) went home. Heh.

sheenallata

HSC
N/A
first day seems boring didnt had the feeling tht i ws in yr 12 lolz...
i ws already sick but got bck home after lunch n others stayed who didnt had free periods :)

Last edited:

silentdreamer

HSC
exactly the same as last term. but we don't officially start year 12 until Thursday at our school, so everyone just kinda bludged and chilled.
but we got our new timetables, and 8 free periods :D

thorax94

HSC
Sent my blazer in to get colours before the holidays- they friggin lost my blazer
Sent my order for year 12 books before the holidays- they have run out of "The great Gatsby" and 2001: Space Odyssey
Got 80% in eco :( Dropped 2 ranks
Got 67% in physics (forgot directions and units in most of my questions.... WTF??????) dropped 3 ranks.
Awaiting Eng adv, Eng ext, Math 3u, Math 2u and Chem

How friggin hard is to get band 6? I'm so screwed. Spent my studies half sulking-half studying. I'm not even improving T_T. I was pumped... now I'm in pain.

interesting

HSC
N/A
Sent my blazer in to get colours before the holidays- they friggin lost my blazer
Sent my order for year 12 books before the holidays- they have run out of "The great Gatsby" and 2001: Space Odyssey
Got 80% in eco :( Dropped 2 ranks
Got 67% in physics (forgot directions and units in most of my questions.... WTF??????) dropped 3 ranks.
Awaiting Eng adv, Eng ext, Math 3u, Math 2u and Chem

How friggin hard is to get band 6? I'm so screwed. Spent my studies half sulking-half studying. I'm not even improving T_T. I was pumped... now I'm in pain.
obviously it's going to be hard for a band 6, dont give up though :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)