Your Ideal age to get married? (1 Viewer)

I Study Hard

HSC
I dunno, it's just the vibe of the thing.
I don't agree, you don't need marriage to have a healthy, loving, committed relationship with someone. You don't need a piece of paper or a ceremony promising you'll be there for the other person ( because lets be honest, how high are divorce rates these days).
Marriage isn't for everyone and let's be honest, take away the rings and can you even tell if a couple is married or not? There is no vibe surrounding marriage. Just because a couple aren't married does not mean they aren't committed to each other.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You like the vibe of legality? :p

They could have a celebration on their anniversary and have that same loving 'vibe', could they not?
But wedding anniversary sounds so much better than 'anniversary'. :p

And yes, you don't need marriage to have a healthy, loving, blah blah blah... but it's just nice. I think it's nice.

halapenyo

HSC

And yes, you don't need marriage to have a healthy, loving, blah blah blah... but it's just nice. I think it's nice.
you've been watching too many romcoms.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC

Smartass.

Nice... But unnecessary? Haha. We've entered the realm of subjectivity... Infinite futility awaits! Lol.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Shadowdude wants to get married so he can have something to shove in any gay person he doesn't like's face

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Shadowdude wants to get married so he can have something to shove in any gay person he doesn't like's face
The ring would be pretty cool to have. ~symbol of pure love~

It's unnecessary for... a loving relationship yes. But I maintain it's a nice little 'next step' that costs copious amounts of money and the like... but still!

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
copious amounts reminds me, how much would you be willing/wanting to spend on your wedding?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm never buying an engagement ring
why not?

And I would answer the 'how much are you willing to splurge' question but I actually have little concept of real world money values and purchasing power.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
10k is the average price of an engagement ring

is that crazy or what
:jawdrop:

why not?

And I would answer the 'how much are you willing to splurge' question but I actually have little concept of real world money values and purchasing power.
cmon man

maybe you should continue doing commerce, might teach you a thing or two

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
maffs makes money

I'll just splurge whatever I feel like.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
why pay $10 000 for an engagement when you could buy 200,000 red clouds from the cornershop for the same amount.

that's like 8 clouds a day for the rest of your life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)