Your Ideal age to get married? (1 Viewer)

MysteryGenius

HSC
i don't want to get married until gays can in australia

so like, 60 then

harry highpants
yeh boi

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Marriage is simply a socially accepted religious covenant of old - and even that has been perverted in ways. I don't need a ring or a formal document to tell someone I love them.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Marriage is simply a socially accepted religious covenant of old - and even that has been perverted in ways. I don't need a ring or a formal document to tell someone I love them.
its a nice symbol though

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
its a nice symbol though
A nice symbol is also simple gifts given to the other, through love.

Marriage is nothing more than a gift, a document and an expensive ceremony. The gift is something that encompasses the giver's feelings and is the only part that is really relevent, the document is a legally binding contract (so, why would the law need to acknowledge you as in love?) and the ceremony is now used as more of a show-me-off than the original concept.

See what I mean?

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
A nice symbol is also simple gifts given to the other, through love.

Marriage is nothing more than a gift, a document and an expensive ceremony. The gift is something that encompasses the giver's feelings and is the only part that is really relevent, the document is a legally binding contract (so, why would the law need to acknowledge you as in love?) and the ceremony is now used as more of a show-me-off than the original concept.

See what I mean?
I dunno, it's just the vibe of the thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)