your opinions on experimenting with drugs.. while on schoolies? (2 Viewers)

iamemanuel

SUPER CALLA FRIGGIN AWSUM
HSC
hey folks,

it has been a rather in depth debate within my group of friends about who will be trying stuff just for the sake of experimenting and who wont.

i personally am kinda keen to try stuff purely coz i will only be young once...

In the past i have only ever tryed a bit of weed at a party but didnt really have any effect..

wat are your opinions on the matter? and if you are keen to experiment how far/or how harder drug would you be willing to try?

davOmeter

HSC
i never would go beyond weed, i cant see myself ODing on the floor , or sniffing or injecting shit into myself, weeds ok though, try it with your friends, and with a BONG if it didnt have any effect haha

Garygaz

HSC
You should go all out and try acid, cocaine and ice all at the same time. You'll have a ball and feel great in the morning. Why not try some magic mushrooms as well?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Garygaz said:
You should go all out and try acid, cocaine and ice all at the same time. You'll have a ball and feel great in the morning. Why not try some magic mushrooms as well?
Real men shoot heroin.

HSC
i'll definitely be smoking weed, and drinking alcohol, but nothing further than that.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
not a good idea to go into the hard stuff on schoolies, unless you want to potentially die.

quieteyes

HSC
I personally wouldn't do any at all. I think alcohol is enough for anyone.

Cones

HSC
N/A
Hopefully taking about half an ounce of weed, should be fun

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Wouldn't go past ecstasy, just make sure you have people that that are EXERIENCED and can help you out.

Nothing is more retarded when cunts OD because noone has a clue what they're doing.

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
tommykins said:
Wouldn't go past ecstasy, just make sure you have people that that are EXERIENCED and can help you out.

Nothing is more retarded when cunts OD because noone has a clue what they're doing.
nothing more hilarious either...

Russdog

russell
HSC
schoolies would've sucked without weed. we got an ounce up there. pulled cones on the beach after big nites on cavil.. and then some jays in the morning before we went out to get brekky. and took a few blunts to the beach parties. keeps you cruising through the week.

me and my mates didn't get into eccies until after schoolies. schoolies was fine without them, fuck 'em.

nos is sick to have in your apartment too. spesh with chicks, they love it for some reason.

chookstarr

HSC
i guess its everyones own choice in the end but i think if you are around the right group of people and your friends there is not much harm (except for the harm of the drug) in it .. i cant see why not but if your keen go for it but make sure you know the effects of the drug and with good friends i guess

trikta

HSC
I think weed is enough for people who aren't into drugs, but E is alot of fun, especially at parties. Just stick to one or two in a night. Mixing E and weed has a great effect but you just need to experiment and learn when to stop. Being a quivering mess while everyone thinks you're having a seiziure while you're just chillin' isn't alot of fun.

I wouldn't recommend acid unless it's just you and a mate in a room, it's fun but it CAN get scary with alot of people. :)

Jess =)

Pirate Queen of Awsomness
HSC
i would just stick to weed and E. try and get some MDMA (ie. pure E)

The UK Medical Research Council says that MDMA is less harmful than marijjuana, tobacco, & alcohol, as well as most prescription drugs. (Wikipedia)

oh, and u clearly didnt smoke enough at that party btw =)

iamemanuel

SUPER CALLA FRIGGIN AWSUM
HSC
Jess =) said:
i would just stick to weed and E. try and get some MDMA (ie. pure E)

The UK Medical Research Council says that MDMA is less harmful than marijjuana, tobacco, & alcohol, as well as most prescription drugs. (Wikipedia)

oh, and u clearly didnt smoke enough at that party btw =)
well i have no freakin clue wat mdma is but sounds fun..... and i smoked about 6 cones...:uhoh: is that not enough???

wat exactly does being high feel like?? coz i smoke cigarettes and that can give me head spins?? but wats the unique factor of weed?? just bigger head spins or wat??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)