your opinions on experimenting with drugs.. while on schoolies? (1 Viewer)

boredofstudy!

HSC
you don't need drugs to have fun...that is kind of pathetic!! and you shouldn't be encouraging other people to take drugs either

iamemanuel

SUPER CALLA FRIGGIN AWSUM
HSC
boredofstudy! said:
you don't need drugs to have fun...that is kind of pathetic!! and you shouldn't be encouraging other people to take drugs either

hahaha...... yes you are correct. however by saying that, you are actually acknowledging that whilst taking/using drugs you do have a good time!

So why should our fun be restricted by the fact that fun can be had without, when you yourself say that it is fun both ways. sober and messy! :D

Dis Amrahs

HSC
I'll be up at Byron Bay 29th - 6th. I figure between MJ, Alcohol, LSD, Coke and Smokes iIl will have a pretty wide coverage of Drug effects and experiences. I've never had the LSD or the Coke and im not a smoker as such but i figure you only ever learn through experience. Looking forward to a joint after some long nights while spinning some miles davis. Id like to try some pills but i dont really know much about em. Synthesised stuff is notorious for being badly concocted. Anybody got any advice? ill have a go anyway. I am taking a very nice bottle of absinthe aswell. Id like to make the most of it. I figure, do what you want as long as your comfortable with doing it. My vote is, experiment but i wouldnt pitch schoolies as the perfect place to do so unless you can get somewhere quiet with good friends. I hope Byron will be good for that kind of vibe, its usually a chilled place. I dunno about Surfers.. Enjoy!

P.s. Let people enjoy drugs if they want to. They can be great for straight up kicks but more often, i find MJ really chills me out, makes me tingle and lets me think. Everybody makes their own choices, theres no need to subscribe to anybody elses morals.

JamesTockuss

HSC
Dis Amrahs said:
I'll be up at Byron Bay 29th - 6th. I figure between MJ, Alcohol, LSD, Coke and Smokes iIl will have a pretty wide coverage of Drug effects and experiences. I've never had the LSD or the Coke and im not a smoker as such but i figure you only ever learn through experience. Looking forward to a joint after some long nights while spinning some miles davis. Id like to try some pills but i dont really know much about em. Synthesised stuff is notorious for being badly concocted. Anybody got any advice? ill have a go anyway. I am taking a very nice bottle of absinthe aswell. Id like to make the most of it. I figure, do what you want as long as your comfortable with doing it. My vote is, experiment but i wouldnt pitch schoolies as the perfect place to do so unless you can get somewhere quiet with good friends. I hope Byron will be good for that kind of vibe, its usually a chilled place. I dunno about Surfers.. Enjoy!

P.s. Let people enjoy drugs if they want to. They can be great for straight up kicks but more often, i find MJ really chills me out, makes me tingle and lets me think. Everybody makes their own choices, theres no need to subscribe to anybody elses morals.

Pretty risky to try a whole lot of drugs like that. Especially at schoolies :S

HalcyonSky

HSC
doing LSD in an unfamiliar place is a really terrible idea, enjoy ur shit trip

and enjoy your coke crash

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
You contributed *nothing* to the thread. Congratulations.
Nor you , shut up retard.
EDIT: and i did contribute :)

HSC
*TRUE* said:
Nor you , shut up retard.
What? I posted at the top that experimenting at Schoolies is a bad idea; I didn't come in and go 'don't you guys have anything else better to do?'

Don't you?

Don't we all have something subjectively *better* we could be doing at each moment? Starting a business, giving time to charity, talking to other people, etc.

See how it's a worthless contribution?

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
What? I posted at the top that experimenting at Schoolies is a bad idea; I didn't come in and go 'don't you guys have anything else better to do?'

Don't you?

Don't we all have something subjectively *better* we could be doing at each moment? Starting a business, giving time to charity, talking to other people, etc.

See how it's a worthless contribution?
Subjectively yeah....but i do think they could do somethign more fun , without as many risks. Instead of lecturing I asked a question , im sure people can work it out themselves.
EDIT: but i guess you did contribute after all. I didnt bother reading the whole thread.

mynameisemma

HSC
Lol, this is the reason I'm staying far away from Schoolies... no I'm not contributing anything to the thread really, so carry on your conversation and ignore this, by all means.

:::a:::

Un******
HSC
Dis Amrahs said:

hey.

not to say that you haven't already got enough shit (absinthe, smokes, MJ etc) but if you want to try pills (E) which is fair enough, be certain that who you buy it from you know (either personally or through a friend - and not that whole dodgy shit "oh i know him ... he's a friend of a friend" - make sure they are trustworthy (as much as a drug dealer can possibly be i guess..).

If you can trust 'em, then your pills will have least chance of being duds, or of being mixed with fucked up shit like speed and paracetamol(?).

not saying whether or not i've done pills, but i once took 3 pills - payed $20 each if i recall...(for fucks sake) and they were ALL duds. niente. no effect on me. this was my first time with E, however, but regardlessly 3 pills should have had me spinning. i then had to get a further 2 pills - of which eventually these 2 sent me spinning ...believe me. and it was certainly NOT the cumulative effect of the initial 3 pills because i waited 2 hours between the first and second pill. then another 1 and a half hours between the 2nd and 3rd pill and there was no effect whatsoever. probably made up of sherbet for all i know. then when i took the last 2 pills i dumped them together, straight away (pretty pissed off by this stage) .... until the effects kicked in then i was happy (effect was pretty soon after).

one thing you may want2 consider is the "come-down" you WILL get proceeding your high. i felt like shit for about 2-3 days. i THOUGHT at the time that it was my gf being a bitch and making me emotional. i was wrong. when i look objectively at it, i was being an emo cunt STRAIGHT after my high and i felt like shit because of the pills.

pills have to take your "happy" from somewhere. it just so happens that during your high, the E drains all your serotonin - telling your brain "im not as happy as i need to be, now give me more happytaim". so by the time your high is over, you have fuck all serotonin left, and your body is left to pick up the pieces while your brain reproduces (slowly i might add) the feel good chemical.

to fight this, sleep for at LEAST 8 hours after you finished partying for the night, so your body can recover a little. and make sure you eat and drink water before going to sleep. if you're taking E to party (and dance a shit load one would assume?) all night long, ensure you drink moderate amounts of water during this.

if you're popping and then decide to chill out and just sit around with mates then you wont need to drink too much water.

btw when you're high - try and piss. it feels tingly and awesome. i havent tried sex , but apparently sex on E is also awesome. this is uninformed info though so im not sure whether you'll actually be able to 'get it up' or not. try it though.

also i did it with my brother who looked after me during my high. make sure you have someone (even if theyre just drunk) to be your trip-sitter. you'll feel safer and shit. and don't worry, the cockeroaches and beach-goers are not conspiring against you...this is ecstasy making you feel paranoid - it's not actually happening.

have a good one (Y)

lastly, i find it ironic how you "havent tried LSD or Coke before" and you're willing to take them, yet its the ecstasy which you need to research before taking it.
if you havent tried LSD or coke, i would stronly advise not taking it. its pretty much guaranteed a psychological fuck up will occur from taking these drugs. please dont go down this path.

ecstasy is the least notorious in terms of addictions; at least the only thing you're addicted to is "feeling confident"

anyway hope u take this in ur stride

Last edited:

Dis Amrahs

HSC
Hi, Thanks :::a:::

Yeh look, to be perfectly honest, i dont think schoolies will be the time to play with the harder stuff so the furthest i will go is probably trying pills. Thanks for the advice. I dont know if ill try and cumulate the effects of the mj and the pills just because id like to stay vital and get the most out of the week. the priority is just hanging with friends and enjoying the vibe. Im not to fussed about going all out with drugs or anything. But then i don't really make plans so it pays to know anyway. Thanks for the advice though, much appreciated.

The reason i was more worried about x was because realistically, i wont have coke or LSD during schoolies and indeed, for quite a while but im more likely to try pills. I just figure that i should try them (LSD/coke) at least once in my life just to see what they are like. Im in no rush though. Having lsd or coke at schoolies would be a knucklehead thing for me to do taking into account the unfamiliar surroundings etc.

Pissing while im high. haha I'll add it to the list. Sex is brilliant though. Just cos the herb stimulates you and your thoughts, i really dug it.

Thanks again, if your going up to schoolies aswel, have fun!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Schoolies isn't the place to mess with drugs any harder than say Ecstacy or Weed (non-psychotic... etc. Insert pharmacological debate here) because you're in unfamiliar surroundings with no points of reference and you don't know where your mates are half the time.

Save the experimentation for when you're with your mates in a scenario you can control.
Qtf.
Particularly with hallucinogens.

Trust me when I say you do not want to be convinced that sneezing will cause all your organs to spill out on the floor and be eaten by a Mayan patterned crocodile while you dip your feet in the clouds in a hectic, schoolies-esque environment.
Its disturbing enough in the backroom of your besties flat. So, Acid probably should be saved for a cooler, chilled time.

The problem with E, particularly up north around Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay, all the way up to the Goldie, is that its often cooked up in backsheds in farms, and mixed with PMA by dodgy sources which is not only easier to get into the country than the proper MDMA, but is toxic in tiny doses.
Unless you're getting it sourced from someone legit (yes, there are legit dealers), dont. You could have one PMA E pill and feel nothing. A second and you'll die.

In short, be smart. I've toyed, and its fun. Surround yourself with smart people and make smart choices.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Dis Amrahs said:
Hi, Thanks :::a:::

Yeh look, to be perfectly honest, i dont think schoolies will be the time to play with the harder stuff so the furthest i will go is probably trying pills. Thanks for the advice. I dont know if ill try and cumulate the effects of the mj and the pills just because id like to stay vital and get the most out of the week. the priority is just hanging with friends and enjoying the vibe. Im not to fussed about going all out with drugs or anything. But then i don't really make plans so it pays to know anyway. Thanks for the advice though, much appreciated.

The reason i was more worried about x was because realistically, i wont have coke or LSD during schoolies and indeed, for quite a while but im more likely to try pills. I just figure that i should try them (LSD/coke) at least once in my life just to see what they are like. Im in no rush though. Having lsd or coke at schoolies would be a knucklehead thing for me to do taking into account the unfamiliar surroundings etc.

Pissing while im high. haha I'll add it to the list. Sex is brilliant though. Just cos the herb stimulates you and your thoughts, i really dug it.

Thanks again, if your going up to schoolies aswel, have fun!
if you're gonna do E id only do it on the last day, otherwise the rest of your nights will be terrible. Also its not a good idea to combine MJ and pills, it could cause serotonin syndrome, although alot of my mates combine them / do it when coming down and theyve been fine.

Pissing and sex are pretty much out of the question on pills.. dont be surprised if your cock goes blue and when you try to piss you can feel it but nothing comes out. That only really happens if you have more than 2, though.

But yeah, drugs are just generally a bad idea in the hectic environment of schoolies. Id just stick to alcohol and weed if i was you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)