your opinions on experimenting with drugs.. while on schoolies? (1 Viewer)

HalcyonSky

HSC
Hmm I see your point, although just DON'T try Ecstasy. I read somewhere a statistic that 80% of first time uses of E will kill a GOLF BALL size of your brain... I KNOW right?
you're an idiot

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Hmm I see your point, although just DON'T try Ecstasy. I read somewhere a statistic that 80% of first time uses of E will kill a GOLF BALL size of your brain... I KNOW right?
lol. cute.

melissaLOL

HSC
Theres no doubt about it, you gotta try SOME things in life one day

without wanting to get banned for some unforseen forum policy, i wont elaborate further

apple7

HSC
Don't do it!

All your friends are gonna be off partying
and so intoxicated they won't be worrying
about were you are or what your doing.

which is pretty much my crowd

I greened out one night
i was so lucky i had a sober friend to look after me

nugget01

HSC
Don't do it!

All your friends are gonna be off partying
and so intoxicated they won't be worrying
about were you are or what your doing.

which is pretty much my crowd

I greened out one night
i was so lucky i had a sober friend to look after me
you're awesome.

Cpt_Renegade

HSC
why wait for schoolies? take some steam off after trials through the good stuff (weed) , me and my mates do it everynow and then and its always awesome. but the sterotypes are so wrong, were all doing pretty well in our HSC. my mate who is the smartest guy in our school (he'l get about 98 as a UAI or something insanely good) gets baked pretty often. Just be very selective in terms of when you do it with reference to important dates because you'll feel 'zoned out' the next day. but YES, do it at schoolies for sure.do you want to get to 80 and think about what awesome times you turned down when you just finished 13 yrs of straight schooling? how deppressing would that be?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
lol im prty sure when im 80 i wouldn't even remember half the shit in high school.

pianemanic

HSC
hey dude
yeah i only recomend trying drugs if you have self control.. because you dont want to turn out as a jank (junkie)... i do drugs occasionaly i started when i first started going clubbing and to events when i was 16... its pretty good when your in the right enviroment and you have people to look after you just in case anything goes wrong... if you can get your hands on pills weed and coke only do them 3 coz the rest are chat :)
have fun at schoolies mate
btw is anyone going terrigal??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)