Your teachers (1 Viewer)

sam jay

HSC
English Stan: really quirky and funny. always had the best discussion, often not to do with english.

Maths Gen: also my year advisor. really sweet, but didnt take crap from nobody. also an awesome teacher in the learning sense.

IPT: friggen great! some of the best times in the class and he was a good teacher too. he even did cartwheels round the room once!

Music: grrrrr worst teacher. he knew his stuff but was a complete stress head and a tool. pretty much made me hate music at school.

CFS: the height of amazing. did so so much for her class and is an awesome teacher. was my favourite class and we always had a fun time even when we were all worked to our eyeballs. this is the class ill actually miss. sad i know. lol

Last edited:

Zeestylez

HSC
Legal: Absolutely lazy!makes us 3 lines in a lesson and talks for the rest, and he's a hsc marker too:vcross:

English: AWESOME! she's young and fun. She's more like a friend but knows her stuff!

Business: My favourite! loves his lame jokes

Ancient: Aw im gonna miss her "spoon feeding" us lol.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
beksta21 said:
English - complete and utter toss. Really, really unhelpful. Once told us that she would never consider any of us as her friend. Is our schools Federation rep, so missed lots of lessons. Spends most of the lesson telling us to "shh" and then telling us off for doing nothing. Annoying and good for nothing.... *breathe bec...*

Maths - very thorough, good for a laugh, baked us a cake for graduating :)

Biology - knows her stuff, but struggled to control our class.

Business Studies - looks exactly like an oompa loompa... so orange, and the biggest bogan. Knows his work, but sayings such as "i'll be back in two shakes of a lambs tail" and "don't be an egg roll" distracted us from the lesson haha. Also a compulsive hoarder.. stacks of paper all through the classroom.. We once found a newsletter from 1989 in the back of the classroom.

IPT - he makes me laugh... other people don't like him... but meh. Smart man, but people don't listen to him.. Nerd at heart... Calls us all by nicknames... my names bec, people call me beksta, so he calls me bitchsta... or peter, who repeated, gets called repeter... he literally has them for everyone!

Overall, can't complain.
Would have liked a different English teacher though.
Grrr... Nothing I can do now :(
Whos your bio teacher i know a one there

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
I had great teachers, all were helpful and willing to explain something i didnt understand or mark extra work etc, they waited outside the exam rooms to talk to us in the hsc it was legendary

Chibios

is totally a-MUSE-d!
HSC
Eng + Ext 1 - notes fobber, gives us endless notes from her books and such

Eng Ext 2 - was really really good about the whole thing and stayed up till like three in the morning talking about magical realism and how stream of
consciousness wasn't working.

Maths + Ext 1 + Ext 2 - Sarcastic person who talks three million years to do a maths question the LONG way

Chem - super nice and very helpful, sole reason in the top 15

Eco - really close to the students and knows his stuff really well, but can then be a bit of a softie.

Hajime

HSC
I have a long list of evil teachers... I swear, Kurri High must just pick teachers up off the street...

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
english-pretty good, but we never actually did any work
maths-prob the best teacher i had this yr, despite how anal he was about some things. like my earrings.... and we had cake day
bio-got a new teacher in july. that was interesting. didnt like her. old teacher was pretty good tho, but got a job in malaysia and kinda didnt care for the last few months
chem-4 diff teachers, the only good one we only had for 1 term in yr 11. the rest hardly even knew chem. at all. so i was the one who had to explain everything to the class. and got in shit for talking too much
physics-3 equally hopeless teachers. one was a sub, whom we had for a whole yr. had him for chem too, he thought the symbol for potassium was p. go figure. current one is head teacher, but i swear hes lost it. we did the ymca dance through a whole period and he didnt even notice

Hajime

HSC
English Teacher: Overall, OK... Mine is pretty helpful, She's nice... But very old fashioned. She didn't like anime until I let her borrow azumanga daioh today... At least I don't have my friends...
Maths (dropped now): My Yr 12 teacher was a cow! I would have liked to have seen her shot... But she wasn't as bad as my Yr 11... BTY, Slept her way into the job! Literally!

danz90

HSC
My teachers were all really good, espcially chem. I couldn't have asked for a better chem teacher - he is an author of a textbook LOL

Hajime

HSC
English Teacher: Overall, OK... Mine is pretty helpful, She's nice... But very old fashioned. She didn't like anime until I let her borrow azumanga daioh today... At least I don't have my friends...

Maths (dropped now): My Yr 12 teacher was a cow! I would have liked to have seen her shot... But she wasn't as bad as my Yr 11... BTY, Slept her way into the job! Literally!

Modern: Been through 3:
  • Current: Arsehole! No more needed.
  • Previous 1: Alright, though she was very anal about assignments
  • Previous 2: Excellent! He was like an old man! Slept through all our lessons, gave us sheets so we didn't have to write... If only we learned for the Preliminaries.
Legal: A good teacher. Very distractable.

Senior science: He's alright. He is pretty funny and he helps us. although he's leaving at the end of this week so we get a hot German.

Music: Really good teacher. Walks out of class and doesn't return.

Last edited:

BabyK

HSC
English: nice teacher, but talked about too much irrelevant stuff and confused the shit out of us
Math: good teacher, if more den 5 ppl in our class paid attention
Modern History: honestly the most intelligent man i've ever met, had a PHD in philosophy and motivated our class so much...he was honestly the best teacher ever really really smart
Business Studies: too overexcited about the course, and SUCH A HARD MARKER...mayb cos he's young...but if you didn't write in the exam the same wording as in the textbook dats it no marks
Economics (dropped): the-most-boring-teacher-out!!! she used to speak in this monotone voice....it would put me to sleep
Tourism: well tafe teacher...shes laid back i liked her

Hajime

HSC
danz90 said:
My teachers were all really good, espcially chem. I couldn't have asked for a better chem teacher - he is an author of a textbook LOL
That would be pretty cool... What textbook?

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
English - At the begining I thought she was alright, but she got lazy towards the end of the year. Also, completely taught us the complete wrong thing for the King Lear module so all the day before the modules exam,the advanced students went into a state of panic, although we worked it out in the end. She also photocopied ranforests worth of shit that no one read.

Maths - Good teacher - his methods of doing questions were often better than those out of the book, although occassionally left something out (we always caught he out for them, so it was okay)

Biology - Knows her stuff. My bio teacher has like 6 degrees in science or something, and didnt use the textbook at all, but rather just stood in front of the class and talked (the bad part was she rarely wrote stuff on the board so it was up to us to take our own notes). Also she had this way of destroying your confidence, when you had something in to her and it comes back covered in red pen (or what we call 'bleeding"). This caused our class to decrease in size from like 24 at the begining of prelim to 14 by the HSC.

Chemisty - Knows his chem, but sometimes had trouble controlling the class. He was very funny, and made chemisry somewhat tolerable. Although in term 4 last year we had a different chemistry teacher who was hopeless.

Economics teacher - Best all round teacher. Not only can she teach but she prepared us for the HSC soo well. Was always willing to give private lessons if you couldnt understand something, and mark past papers/essays etc.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
English - fairly decent teacher, gave me a few demerits in first semester, was away a fair bit in second so I actually started doing work in class (shock horror!)

Chemistry - sweet. Relied on handouts a fair bit, but she's got a heart of gold.

Maths - most awesome teacher. Totally rocked out! Crappy class but she put SO SO SO much effort in, even gave us her personal phone number so we could call her and ask questions.

Music - Bah. 3 teachers since year eleven. First one was irritating but a good teacher. Second was brilliant but realised how crap our school was and left. Third? Ha. Don't get me started.

SOR - One of the nicest teachers I've ever met. So organised, great with explaining stuff. And great fashion sense.

Society & Culture - Great teacher. My favourite teacher. Sometimes really strict so most of the class hated her, but I reckon she was awesome.

wdjw

one exam left : )
HSC
advanced english - funny guy, knows his stuff, passionate about what
we were learning. payed the shit out of everyone : )

extension english - same guy yet even better in this class. best discussions
took place in this class.

mathematics - nicest lady ever paired with a class that isn't willing to work. worst results ever.

Japanese - most amazing teacher ever. took us to japan twice !!
always willing to give up her time for us. is actually planning a 2010
Japan trip for us even though we arent her students anymore!

Geography - was awesome in year eleven, year twelve she went a bit loopy.

Music - distance ed. had two teachers, first was hippy and didnt care what i did, second was her husband and was a complete dickhead. havnt heard from
him since trials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)